• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Boo...

Baronet
Is there only one winner in a championship?
Even 5 wins are not enough to win the championship?
How is the championship winner determined?

CrashBoom

Legend
yes

only if no other guild has 6

number one in ranking at the end of the championship wins

The ranks will be based firstly on League Points your Guild currently has, secondly on the amount of Battleground victories in the current Championship, thirdly on total Victory Points accumulated in the current Championship, and lastly on the Guild Level.

Boo...

Baronet
CrashBoom, you are definitely an expert in ALL areas.
But I would like a competent answer, and not something that I can read myself.
There is nothing in the GBG news about the championship winner. There we are talking about ratings.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
At live the the new guild ranking is inaccessible anymore. Guess it's been removed w/o announcement. The #1 diamond league reward teaser has also mysteriously disappeared.

CrashBoom

Legend
I am asking for clarification on how the winner of the championship is determined.
and the answer is already in the announcement

You don't know this. So don't worry.
you don't know how to understand it. so don't worry

Let me be clear -
let me be clear
the first wins. as always in sports and other competitions

the only question would be: what happens if 2 (or more) are tied at first place.
but that is very unlikely to happen in GBG

Last edited:

Boo...

Baronet
and the answer is already in the announcement

you don't know how to understand it. so don't worry

let me be clear
the first wins. as always in sports and other competitions

the only question would be: what happens if 2 (or more) are tied at first place.
but that is very unlikely to happen in GBG
Your answers are not competent.
You are not an Inno employee, you are not a successful player, you are simply filling out your personal rating here.
Please don't answer my questions.

Boo...

Baronet
My question disappeared behind useless correspondence.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
My question disappeared behind useless correspondence.

Look at the ranking window that you posted above. The Championship winner is the D1000 Guild with the most seasonal wins. In the event of a tie, VP is the tiebreaker.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The announcement simply said 5 wins and nothing about the championship being the only winner.
This is because the 5 wins only refer to the Tower of Champions level 2. Nothing else. To win a championship you have to be first at the end of the championship, just as @CrashBoom stated correctly.

Boo...

Baronet
This is because the 5 wins only refer to the Tower of Champions level 2. Nothing else. To win a championship you have to be first at the end of the championship, just as @CrashBoom stated correctly.
Not talking about such important things in advance is a disadvantage.
Apparently we should have guessed, or you wanted to surprise us.

Boo...

Baronet
The guild at the top of the listing is the winner of the championship of course. That is very obvious and logical. There is no reason to be so disputatious. The difference between having 5 or 6 wins is just bragging rights.
Let's see what happens with 5 victories after the start of the next championship.
I think you can brag for three days, then it will be 0.