• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

a player who can only reach attrition 40 (=200 fights with 80% attrition reduction cap) but doing 9k fights in the old version

that shows how necessary those changes are :rolleyes:
You look jealous of my 9k fights. You want me to be slowed down because you don't have that much time.
But what happens to the card then?
She is dead.
Players like me keep the map alive and ensure that the casual players have something to fight at all.

The only real problem in GBG is being stuck in HQ. This is completely solved with the building site in the HQ.
Stop telling the game operator that active players are a problem. This only leads to decisions that ultimately no one is happy with.

You look jealous of my 9k fights. You want me to be slowed down because you don't have that much time.
She is dead.
Players like me keep the map alive and ensure that the casual players have something to fight at all.

The only real problem in GBG is being stuck in HQ. This is completely solved with the building site in the HQ.
Stop telling the game operator that active players are a problem. This only leads to decisions that ultimately no one is happy with.
Nobody has said that active players are a problem. INNO stated that they see a need to eliminate zero attrition in GBG. Zero attrition is the problem, not active players. Embrace the inevitable, the 80% cap is here to stay and an end is coming to 5K+ battle seasons.

RonTeddy

Merchant
Nobody has said that active players are a problem. INNO stated that they see a need to eliminate zero attrition in GBG. Zero attrition is the problem, not active players. Embrace the inevitable, the 80% cap is here to stay and an end is coming to 5K+ battle seasons.
I now believe that zero attrition in GBG is a problem because active fighters fight for too many diamonds. Inno would rather sell these for real money. Only against this background can the innovations be understood.

CrashBoom

Legend
You look jealous of my 9k fights.
no
I look down at you as terrible fighter who can only reach attrition 40 :rolleyes:
(your words: 200 fights a day would be boring)

Can you explain that better?
sure
40 attrtion = 200 fights

and a player who can only reach 40 attrition shouldn't complain about the cap but get better :rolleyes:

and an end is coming to 5K+ battle seasons
5k+ battle seasons are still no problem for a good fighter :rolleyes:

5k per season = 420 fights per day
and that is only 84 attrition. and the new attrition percentages are lower than the old ones

so every good fighter will still reach that :p

good fighters should at least reach 7k per season ;)
or else they weren't good fighters in the past, just low attrition grinders

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
I now believe that zero attrition in GBG is a problem because active fighters fight for too many diamonds. Inno would rather sell these for real money. Only against this background can the innovations be understood.
actually a diamond problem could be solved very easy
diamonds only once a day :D

like when they introduced a similiar diamond limitation in quests
because at the beginning recurring quests were not limited to only once diamonds per age and quest
at that time there was no medal replacement for the diamond rewards after you got them the first time

Arch1e

Marquis
She is dead.

I have to say that you are misunderstanding those who think someone who can do 40 attrition daily but clicks through 9k fights a season is wrong, are doing so because of envy. I can do 130-140 attrition daily and would rather do something else with my time than click through anything more than I can for my guild now, which is max 4-5x that, since I also do my bit on low support sectors. Having that much time has nothing to do with it, there are masses of other things to do in the game for those who want something to do. But the point is, anyone who is not capable doing even 100 attrition a day should not be sitting and raking in fps and diamonds off the back of their guildies.

I buy per year around 100 000 Dia and they are consumed almost all on the gbg as battle coordinator. From what I have seen I will not need more than 50% with the new version, or even less. Just due to the fact that we can not fight endless anymore.
It’s a bit like this. You pay cash to pay for camps so your guildies (and by extension you) can keep farming? Or you pay it for the camps so your guild can win? If the latter, I’m impressed. If the former, these changes need to be brought in as fast as possible, it just wrong.

Last edited:
5k+ battle seasons are still no problem for a good fighter :rolleyes:

5k per season = 420 fights per day
and that is only 84 attrition. and the new attrition percentages are lower than the old ones

so every good fighter will still reach that :p

good fighters should at least reach 7k per season ;)
or else they weren't good fighters in the past, just low attrition grinders
Your numbers seem to assume that all fights will be on sectors with an 80% reduction in attrition. The 80% reduction is a "cap". Not all sectors will benefit from it, there will be some number of higher attrition sectors. Just as there is on live now.

CrashBoom

Legend
Your numbers seem to assume that all fights will be on sectors with an 80% reduction in attrition. The 80% reduction is a "cap". Not all sectors will benefit from it, there will be some number of higher attrition sectors. Just as there is on live now.
ALL sectors can be attacked with 80% reduction
including the first if you build the best HQ building and speed it up

because NEW: all sectors have at least 1 slot
and the best sector building has 60%
so you only need 2 sectors next to the target (for the 2nd sector you can use 1 conquered and the HQ)
(and you need only one building with 40% in all your sectors)

so IF a guild really wants to fight with only 80% reduction they can :rolleyes:

so yes I assume
I assume that the top guilds WILL spend all the needed goods and diamonds to do it :p

Last edited:

RonTeddy

Merchant
@CrashBoom
@Pericles the Lion
I don't know if the calculations for the fights are correct - I can't figure it out, maybe it's the translator's fault. I've been playing for 3 years, everything has come from a lot of fighting with zero attrition - and that's how I want to keep playing. If the 80% upper limit remains, I will say goodbye to beta. And if the crap happens on the live server, I'll say goodbye to the game - because it's no longer my game. Everyone just plays the game differently.

ALL sectors can be attacked with 80% reduction
including the first if you build the best HQ building and speed it up

because NEW: all sectors have at least 1 slot
and the best sector building has 60%
so you only need 2 sectors next to the target (for the 2nd sector you can use 1 conquered and the HQ)
(and you only need only one building with 40% in all your sectors)

so IF a guild really wants to fight with only 80% reduction they can :rolleyes:

so yes I assume
I assume that the top guilds WILL spend all the needed goods and diamonds to do it :p
I get it. However, your basing your numbers on the expectation that every sector your Guild hits will be an 80% reduction sector. I just don't see that happening. 80% reduction on most, yes. On all, no. No sense arguing though....time will tell.

@CrashBoom
@Pericles the Lion
I don't know if the calculations for the fights are correct - I can't figure it out, maybe it's the translator's fault. I've been playing for 3 years, everything has come from a lot of fighting with zero attrition - and that's how I want to keep playing. If the 80% upper limit remains, I will say goodbye to beta. And if the crap happens on the live server, I'll say goodbye to the game - because it's no longer my game. Everyone just plays the game differently.
You might want to pack your parachute. The end of zero attrition is coming, and soon. INNO has doubled down on this and I don't see them walking it back.

RonTeddy

Merchant
You might want to pack your parachute. The end of zero attrition is coming, and soon. INNO has doubled down on this and I don't see them walking it back.
pack your parachute - I don't know what that means, there is no such phrase in German./ Addendum: sorry - now I understand
Inno can and will do whatever it wants. Inno only loses a player and some money with me.
In my main world I am in a top 10 guild. I report there from time to time about the new GBG. People are horrified by the 80% brake. Inno will lose a lot of money.

Last edited:

Boo...

Baronet
I assume that the top guilds WILL spend all the needed goods and diamonds to do it
You put the accent wrong
Right
I assume that the top guilds will spend all the needed goods and diamonds to do it.

Let me know how many fights do you spend daily on the new GBG and how tired do you get?

For me I start getting bored at about 60 fights in one sitting if it's not a race but I can tough it out to 100. I can only tough it out once per day or less. If it's a race I can fight until they all get taken.