• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Boo...

Baronet
obviously three zeros :rolleyes:

costs of all buildings end on 2 zeros
and 70 on one zero

when you mutilplay that the result always ends with 3 zeros

so I don't get the joke
CrashBoom, in order to understand how it relates to your answers, tell me what is your status on the forum? Are you just an active player, or is this your job?

jovada

Regent
i like that it show attri,amount i cant really tell here if it will help us or not ,but i reading yall feed back on it
an playing it

Yes but it should be more usefull if they add a average column of the attrition , showing each day is not very usefull, but knowing the average attrition of each player at the end of the season gives you much more information about your guildmembers involvement

Demeter7

Squire
When accruing goods for the construction of buildings, none of the guild statistics are used. Nothing!!!
The guild does not have a single person in Jupiter, but the goods for construction are required!
There is no connection with the number of players in eras. None!
I counted all the goods on the map, in all sectors for all buildings. There is no connection to the guild.
Where did the developers get the numbers for the distribution of goods? Oh, I'm giving the answer - they wrote a random number script. Probably one script for all cases.
@Juber Is the above correct? Is this a bug? How can the cost of buildings include requirements for goods of ages with no guild member in those ages?

CDmark

Baronet
The detailed map view has attrition posted,
100% attrition - X% (your buildings) = % attrition level (AL%)
I can't be 100% sure but the AS% has always been in red. In pic below, D3Z is blue.
Is there something about blue vs red? Is it supposed to be blue?

D3Z has 3 IGCP's, 60% off
100% - 60% = 40% why blue?
A2S and A3X have 1 IGCP, 20% off
100% - 20% = 80% why red?

attrition detailed map.JPG

CrashBoom

Legend
red = much attrition
blue = less attrition

I can't be 100% sure but the AS% has always been in red.
how can it be always in red when that display is new in this season ?

announcement
We will also add the number of Province Building slots in each province to the province label, as well as the current chance to gain attrition for each sector which is currently attackable for the guild. This will be colour graded to aid easy assessment of chance to gain attrition.

.Chris

Baronet
The detailed map view has attrition posted,
100% attrition - X% (your buildings) = % attrition level (AL%)
I can't be 100% sure but the AS% has always been in red. In pic below, D3Z is blue.

D3Z has 3 IGCP's, 60% off
100% - 60% = 40% why blue?
A2S and A3X have 1 IGCP, 20% off
100% - 20% = 80% why red?

From the announcement:
Juber said:
We will also add the number of Province Building slots in each province to the province label, as well as the current chance to gain attrition for each sector which is currently attackable for the guild. This will be colour graded to aid easy assessment of chance to gain attrition.

You can also check the images in the Spoilers section

Boo...

Baronet
We did not change how building costs are calculated.

We did not change how building costs are calculated.
You haven't changed?
The fact is that you need a product from an era that does not have guild players. Just ask to check the calculations.
How so? Have you changed everything except the cost calculation? That is, you increase fatigue, increase the number of buildings available for construction, add a building for 75000 (three random goods of goods) to the headquarters, and you do not change the calculation?
What are you doing?!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
You haven't changed?
The fact is that you need a product from an era that does not have guild players. Just ask to check the calculations.
How so? Have you changed everything except the cost calculation? That is, you increase fatigue, increase the number of buildings available for construction, add a building for 75000 (three random goods of goods) to the headquarters, and you do not change the calculation?
What are you doing?!
I still only am asked for goods from my own era in a guild of 1. Perhaps you should double-check that you have no SAJM player to be asked for that? Or perhaps your SAJM player moved up and became a SAT player which will not be reflected until the following GBG season?

bilboman

Merchant
I don't have a problem with the attrition cap (not everybody likes this though) and the minimum slot change. Increasing the number of wins required in GbG is likely to alienate some new and existing players. It's less fun and more of a grind. As someone mentioned, this should run on Beta for a while before considering moving it to live servers.

bilboman

Merchant
I am not a fan of time-limited buildings and definitely not of larger ones - seems hardly worth it. You should be able to trade them in with the Antique Dealer if you never build them.

Boo...

Baronet
I still only am asked for goods from my own era in a guild of 1. Perhaps you should double-check that you have no SAJM player to be asked for that? Or perhaps your SAJM player moved up and became a SAT player which will not be reflected until the following GBG season?
At the time of the start of the fields there was no player in Jupiter. Not now either.

billlaca

Farmer
I am fairly certain I will quit FOE. Too many changes in too many directions. My guild mates will not be able to handle it. You are making something relatively easy to learn and implement very confusing - in my view, not worth the effort required.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I am fairly certain I will quit FOE. Too many changes in too many directions. My guild mates will not be able to handle it. You are making something relatively easy to learn and implement very confusing - in my view, not worth the effort required.
You're not the first person to mention confusion at the changes but I'm not sure why - essentially the gameplay will at its core be the same for an ordinary player, just with slightly different balancing (attrition reduction good, guild wants treasury goods so you can have attrition reduction which there's more options for now but it's basically just 3 varying strengths of 2 kinds of siege camp - build whichever one(s) fit your situation best).

Could you elaborate what part of it is confusing?

CDmark

Baronet
red = much attrition
blue = less attrition

how can it be always in red when that display is new in this season ?

announcement
Well, 2 days old...lol I just don't recall seeing blue thur/fri.

attrition reduction costs vs old way
60% off FortGCP - 7100 goods (118.3 goods/%)
40% off ForwGCP - 5200 (130 goods/%)
20% off IGCP - 2900 (145 goods/%)

60% off FB - 6800 goods (113.3 goods/%)
40% off B - 5000 goods (125 goods/% - same as SC cost)
20% off IB - 2800 goods (140 goods/%)

24% SC - 3000 goods (125 goods/%)

This has nothing to do with diamond popping. So, I don't see much change in goods plus with the 60%, WTs become handy and they are
500 goods (62.5 goods/%)

CDmark

Baronet
Blue is your guild attacking that sector , red are other guilds attacking a sector
red being they are attacking your sector which has building for reduction, this is what I currently see but it will depend on what is going on at the time.

The selection kit I don't like especially if we can't sell it. So what you guys know we don't want this and want us to just delete it and not even make a few coins from the dealer?

What Inno should do with the selection kit is add a level 2 upgrade for the roads....with defending army bonus.

billlaca

Farmer
You're not the first person to mention confusion at the changes but I'm not sure why - essentially the gameplay will at its core be the same for an ordinary player, just with slightly different balancing (attrition reduction good, guild wants treasury goods so you can have attrition reduction which there's more options for now but it's basically just 3 varying strengths of 2 kinds of siege camp - build whichever one(s) fit your situation best).

Could you elaborate what part of it is confusing?
Constructing buildings of various strengths and spending tons of goods to do so. Who will be trusted to do this in the guild? More supervision is needed, etc.

But the confusion is not my main objection to the changes. IMO, capping attrition destroys the heart and soul of the game. Everyone I know makes getting free sectors their main task. Additionally, capping attrition greatly limits the contribution that one player can make and necessitates having many more players all putting in time to come anywhere near what a guild can accomplish under the present game.