• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected GUILD BATTLEGROUNDS MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

napodavout

Merchant
Reason
Improvement, a new challenge
Details
be a new level, be a challenge
Balance
I think this will have a possible effect on players.
new challenge
Abuse Prevention
if new gm not given the opportunity to have them other than to participate
Summary
GUILD BATTLEGROUNDS MORE
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
new level or challenge in cbd
HELLO everyone is all

Many think that this part of the game deserves changes, despite the efforts, the tests carried out, the guilds adapt.
So why not leave it like that, but create something more.
We have the impression that whatever the COUNTRY, the diamond league world is often dominated by 4 to 5 guilds in the world.
So the idea would be to create a new level or an additional challenge, the one that could be part COUNTRY.
most victories in the diamond league since the start in the world, fight in a special league.
- be a challenge over a month, has a final between the 2 best
- be a new level with the gain of plans for a special monument.
(wich will only be ridden by its owner is only with plans to win in this league)

This could remotivate the players with a real challenge
BONJOUR à toutes est tous
Beaucoup pense que cette partie du jeu mérite des changements , est malgré les efforts ,les test effectuer ,les guildes s'adaptent .
Alors pourquoi ne pas laissé comme cela ,mais créer un plus .
Nous avons l impression que quelques sois le PAYS , le monde la ligue diamant est souvent dominé part 4 à 5 guildes part monde .
Donc l'idée serais de créer un nouveau niveau ou un challenge supplémentaire ,celui si pourrais être part PAYS .
- les 5 guildes avec le plus de victoires en ligue diamant depuis le départ part monde ,combattent dans une ligue spécial .
- sois un challenge sur un mois ,a une finale entre les 2 meilleurs
- sois un nouveau niveau avec en gain des plans pour un monument spécial .
(qui ne seras monté que part son propriétaire est seulement avec des plans gagner dans cette ligue )

Ceci pourrai remotivé les joueurs avec un réel challenges

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Sorry to say, mate, but they (Inno) cannot even fix the current GBg to the way it supposed to be made. I highly doubt they will go forth on this unless it's hurried production that only a small amount of players can achieve, if any.

napodavout

Merchant
good evening
I know there were similar requests, but I see an impressive number of players leaving the game, demotivated players. So I raise in the hope that FOE will do something.
Maybe this is not the right solution?
But it has to MOVE

good evening
bonsoir
je sais bien qu'il y a eut des demandes similaire , mais je vois un nombres impressionnant de joueurs qui quittent le jeu , des joueurs démotivés . Alors je relance dans l espoir que FOE ,fassent quelques chose .
Peut être que ceci n est pas la bonne solution ??
Mais il faut que sa BOUGE
bonne soirée

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately I cannot forward it as the idea did not get popular support.

Status
Not open for further replies.