• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Guild Barracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Army have the same value as goods nowadays. GvG uses thousand of troops every day, Mobile gamers cant help guild.
Details
Every memeber can add "goods" - military units, divided into Eras, to guild treasury. Memebers with law, will be able to use this trrops in defence or siege slots.
Balance
No impact at all. More units for PC players, Mobile players can activly support PC players.
Abuse Prevention
Block of donations for 2 weeks after joing guild.
Summary
Mobile players would be able to participate in helping guild in GvG. PC players would have a bit more troops.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes, 2014 but very short thread, no conclusion.
Hello everyone,
I have seen this idea back in 2014, but the thread had only 2 pages, and nothing happened. Not sure why it died. I can not reply there so i have to create this post.

Idea is simple. If the guild has goods in treasure, why not add military units?

Nowadays the amount of PC players are decreasing day by day. GvG is becaming less and less popular nevertheless the ranking still depends 99% on it.

In guild i have many question from mobile players - how they can help guild with GvG w/o PC - becosue they dont have it, cant afford, anything.

Why not add guild "good" Army. The guild leaders/or trusted members would be able to fill defense slots in GvG with it.

Moreover i propose to make another category while selection army, while we have category for rogues, tanks, artilery, snipers etc, add - guild forces. Which can be use to select from to use in siege. (it wont affect in shorting time of placing siege, cuz still you have to select army and put it in siege.

And of course it has to be divided in all eras, so you can not put iron age to futera era etc.

In 2014 thread, comments suggested, that you can abuse it with low era army camps to produce many many warriors, place it in guild. But you know. Basic units are banned from the "all ages map", and other barracs have a bit longer time.

And, top guild will not lose space in citys for dozen fo barracs just for the army cuz they need attac% for GB. Also no risk of multiacc, just for armies, cuz as above, top guilds (as i am in the best one for GB, and the second in GvG on server) we cant afford having "dead" member cuz we need everyone who is possible for races.

Second part - maybe Great Building same as Arc, just for troops going into treasury? ;)

Also block adding units to guild for like 2 weeks after joining - it will block dead acc just coming, dropping and elaving (which is actually possible with goods anyway.... )

Hope you enjoy ;)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
When my guild has mobile only players ask how they can help in GVG, we tell them to donate to the treasury. Most have no idea how many medals it takes to compete at a high level on the AA map.

Better, leave the GvG for those who like to play it but remove all the fights in the Guild and player rankings.
So no one is harmed while being truly fair.
I'm tired of in-app players being at a disadvantage in the various rankings impacted by GvG combat that only 5% benefit from it.
My guild is the top GVG guild on our live server. We've got about 18 hitters for gvg. The top ranked players in our guild are mobile only and accumulate more fights through battlegrounds than GvG generates. Stop blaming gvg for your player score not being up to par.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Stop blaming gvg for your player score not being up to par.
First: I personally don't care about rankings.
Secondly: do you find it normal that Inno is not honest by specifying on the stores that the GvG is not accessible on the application, the players do not compete for the same advantages as those on PC?
Third: you admit that GvG is useful for your bonuses and rankings that you do not want the calculations to exclude them for the sake of fairness?

Third: you admit that GvG is useful for your bonuses and rankings that you do not want the calculations to exclude them for the sake of fairnes
i want gvg on mobile - what will not happen
and yes - i would likge Gvg to be excluded from ranking becausue it is only for PC
OR
i would like a REALLY impact of GB on ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.