• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected guil wars suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7731

Hello everyone is all
I have several suggestions for the guild wars, because we all have several concerns about this one is some of our style of play.
- For the smaller guilds problem to make a place in gdg, why not increase the cost of the seats, to limit the number of sectors guilds more important ??.
- the other concern the pirate guilds that break at less cost the work of guilds trying to establish.
the cost of the seats
from 1 to 10 sectors, cost 200 resources of each
from 10 to 20 sectors, cost 350 resources of each
from 20 to 30 sectors, cost 2000 resources of each
from 30 to 40 sectors, cost 4000 resources of each

- Remove unnecessary animations to improve the speed of the fighting

- Other sugestion
the protective goodness spend it at 9 pm is over at 8 pm or a lot of family eats ??
or spend it at 12 o'clock, 9 o'clock is 1 o'clock, which would reduce the number of players present.

- Create a walk in the treasure guild to avoid unnecessary stock

as do you think friends ??

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7731

en francais
Bonjour a toutes est tous
J'ai plusieurs suggestions pour la guerres des guildes ,car nous avons tous plusieurs souci sur celle ci est quelques sois notre style de jeu .
- Pour les guildes plus petites probleme pour se faire une place en gdg ,pourquoi ne pas augmenter le coût des sieges ,pour limiter le nombres de secteurs des guildes plus importante ??.
- l'autre souci les guildes pirates qui viennent cassez a moindre frais le travail de guildes qui essais de s'implanter .
le coût des sieges
de 1 a 10 secteurs ,coût 200 ressources de chaques
de 10 a 20 secteurs ,coût 350 ressources de chaques
de 20 a 30 secteurs ,coût 2000 ressources de chaques
de 30 a 40 secteurs ,coût 4000 ressources de chaques

- Supprimer les animations inutilles pour ameliorer la vitesse des combats

- Autres sugestion
le bonnus de protection le passez a 21 h est plus a 20 heures ou beaucoup mange en famille ??
ou le passez a 12 heures , 21 heures est 13 heures ce qui diminurais le nombres de joueurs present .

- Creer un marcher dans la trésorie de guildes pour evitez les stock inutiles

quant pensez vous les ami(e)s ??

DeletedUser7951

the protective goodness spend it at 9 pm is over at 8 pm or a lot of family eats ??
Much better if it were 24h from the time a sector was taken period. In my country we don't eat at 8 pm, we eat at 5 pm, so there is no such thing as a perfect time. Also having it last 24h instead of a fixed time should ease the strain on the server just before 8 pm. but this has been suggested before.

I don't understand the walk in the guild treasury. Do you mean being able to trade goods in the treasury ?

DeletedUser7731

HELLO
I did not know that each country had the same time, can already be shifted the hours not country which would lighten everyone ??
yes, to have a tresorie walk, to exchange resources there be guilds against guilds be against a merchant (robot).

DeletedUser8783

I
Much better if it were 24h from the time a sector was taken period. In my country we don't eat at 8 pm, we eat at 5 pm, so there is no such thing as a perfect time. Also having it last 24h instead of a fixed time should ease the strain on the server just before 8 pm. but this has been suggested before.

I don't understand the walk in the guild treasury. Do you mean being able to trade goods in the treasury ?

I agree to the above, Innogames need to change GVG wars and as you say:

1. Sektor protection should last 24 h from when taken (i have small kid 2 months old, and its not fair that my sheilds release when i cant defend, for fair play shields better last 24 h)

2. To avoid pirate guilds or small guilds only fight for points or help block sektors for another guild! (this is happening every day), Change the timer when you release a sektor same guild have to wait atleast 48h but better have them wait 72h. This stops the abuse some guilds does.

3. This is just a thought, if guild defends 8-10 seige they get new shield? (maybe this will be abused by pirate guilds, what do you all think)

Status
Not open for further replies.