• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Green Tick not showing up after completing tablet

Tanmay11

Regent
  • Browser and Version:1.177.8f04bd1fee5 (08.04.2020 20:23), Tanmay11 (73308), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/80.0.3987.163, 1740x866, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
  • Overview of the bug: green Tick not showing up over golden clay tablet even after completion of all 5 quests
  • Screenshots:
    Screenshot_17.png
  • How often this occurs: Everytime
  • Urgency: Minor
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary: Complete the tablet quests(5/5), check if the tablet shows green tick.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using: Refreshed browser, closed/reopened browser, tried a different bowser.

CrashBoom

Legend
you did complete it twice (and not collected the second reward) ?
because looks like the the reward for the first time is already collected (would also have the portrait)

so I don't see any bug because the green arrows only show what have been done for the next historian reward (not for the collected one)
and as soon as all are done and the reward is collected a green arrow should go away if you have done that only once

and the numbers don't show how often you have completed them
but how many times you still could do them

Confirmed, will be reported/rewarded soon. Thanks.
what bug ?

the only bug would be if he hasn't collected the reward
but if that would be the case he sure would have posted that

and I guess the urgency be much higher than minor if he didn't get the reward

Tanmay11

Regent
you did complete it twice (and not collected the second reward) ?
because looks like the the reward for the first time is already collected (would also have the portrait)

so I don't see any bug because the green arrows only show what have been done for the next historian reward (not for the collected one)
and as soon as all are done and the reward is collected a green arrow should go away if you have done that only once

and the numbers don't show how often you have completed them
but how many times you still could do them

what bug ?

the only bug would be if he hasn't collected the reward
but if that would be the case he sure would have posted that

and I guess the urgency be much higher than minor if he didn't get the reward
green tick shows if you've completed it once though...like it did for the rest of the tablets.
Its not just the green tick, the tooltip over golden tablet shows i've finished it 0 times, even though i did finish it once
Screenshot_19.png

The rest of them have updated correctly

Screenshot_20.png

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_22.png

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
there is the bug in your thinking

it shows how often the completed is still available for future rewards

if you complete all and collect your reward all completed get a -1

and the ones which had a 1 will drop to 0 and the green tick disappears

the completed 1 in the 2nd screenshot was a completed 2 before you collected your reward

green tick shows if you've completed it once though.
a green thick shows if you have completed it for the next reward

and you haven't completed it for the next reward
obviously. because if you would have completed it all for the next reward you would collect the reward as often as fully completed
and after collecting all available rewards at least one will always have no green tick

CrashBoom

Legend
in short
8 green ticks = next Historian Reward ready to collect but not collected yet
(that would be at least the 2nd for you because the 1st would have the portrait)

is that the case for you ?
yes: the bug is the missing collect button
no: then no bug

Tanmay11

Regent
@CrashBoom
So the Number in the tooltip gets subtracted?(when all 8 are done).
and does not actually show the total times iv'e finished that particular Tablet?

I just checked the individual rewards of tablets(witch doctor,stranded boat) and that seems to confirm what you;re saying
I think they really need to work on providing better description.
In any case i'd like @Dudettas and @ncshsg to test this scenario and provide an update.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Once you've collected the Historian Reward it will remove one completed tablet of each type from the window. If you have completed some tablet quests more than once, then the green tick will remain as the completion will count towards the new level of the Historian Reward.

Thanks for the feedback.