• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GREAT BULDING Contemporary Era??????????

DeletedUser5663

Innovation Tower. Gives Population (4130, 4810, 5500, 6880, 7560, 8940, 9800, 11690, 12720, 15810) and FP (1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6)
Needs 6x6 space + 1750PME goods + Needed FPs (60, 100, 180, 270, 360, 460, 560, 670, 770, 880)

PME goods?

DeletedUser5097

Nice than are the two great buildings 6x6 :)
attachment.php

HuscarlTW

Squire
lol nice joke those GBs

CE:
Happiness
Coins
Population
FPs

after the ones in PME: all bonus from that age repeated in the new age
Coins
Population
FPs

and one age before that: ME
Coins
Happiness
Happiness (a second time)
Guild bonus (goods for treasury)

so the last GBs players really should are from the progressive era: Alcatraz & Chateau Frontenac
no need to get even one of the buildings after them

THIRD AGE IN A ROW WITH DISAPPOINTING GBs

agreed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*sigh* I am afraid by the time I reach PME/CE I will have a non-attackable neighbourhood because everyone (already has) will have a hundred watchfires... why don't you give us another attack GB? It's supposed to be a military game yet at higher levels no military action can actually be done... :(

laclongquan

Steward
*sigh* I am afraid by the time I reach PME/CE I will have a non-attackable neighbourhood because everyone (already has) will have a hundred watchfires... why don't you give us another attack GB? It's supposed to be a military game yet at higher levels no military action can actually be done... :(
Because if you don't suffer too much damage, you don't need to heal, less people buy diamond to heal, I don't see why they want to shoot themselves in the foot. Simple.

DeletedUser

Because if you don't suffer too much damage, you don't need to heal, less people buy diamond to heal, I don't see why they want to shoot themselves in the foot. Simple.

Suffering damage would be fine, if there was any prospect of actually winning... I believe you misunderstood what I said.

laclongquan

Steward
In short, nothing to excite about the new GBs. Same old bonus, different graphic. The last GB we are actually looking forward building were Alcatraz and CF.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4934

1. Can you tell me which specific CE goods are required for each GB?
2. What is the happy bonus at lvl10 for Lotus Temple?

DeletedUser1283

BetaTest03 - unable to give rep as it says I give you too much but your right on this subject, with exception of cape and atom, so your almost right

DeletedUser2752

Out of curiosity, has anyone gotten a BP from the Innovation Tower yet?

DeletedUser

Inovation Tower.
250px-Innovation_Tower.png

Obfvswd.png

Lotus Temple.
250px-Lotus_Temple.png

43bUQM9.png

:
UwuSo1L.jpg

2dmD3dx.png

Hankook and GEOTEO have Inovation Tower.]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what can i say, not really that impressed with the GBs. personally i will only build the Inovation tower

DeletedUser1264

Wouldn't it make more sense for the Lotus Temple to work like St Marks?
Adding a percentage to coin collections is a bonus that doesn't get obsolete,
and there's no reason I can think of why this GB should be worse than one from the HMA

DeletedUser2752

It does give more than double happiness per square at level 10 than any non-premium buildings (and still more happiness per square than any premium one)

DeletedUser3499

What's really disappointing to me is this will be the second Era in a row where we haven't seen any kind of new bonus for a GB... That's pretty sad in my opinion. And the coin and supply bonus has been played out for a while now. There's been way too many good idea's for bonuses in I don't know how many threads now for this to keep happening :mad:

And to be technical about it, our last 7 great buildings (CE included) have only had 2 new bonuses...

DeletedUser1264

It does give more than double happiness per square at level 10 than any non-premium buildings (and still more happiness per square than any premium one)

But we have happiness dripping out our ears already. A percentage coin boost like St Marks, with some happiness on the side, would be way more relevant.