• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Great Buildings' new menu

DeletedUser7711

I have to appologize if I'm in the wrong page or if I'm doing it wrong, I'm new at this and still not confident on how this works. I have searched on the forum for this and have not found anything about this.
As far as I understand, the new GB's menu should show the blueprints we already have in the menu, like in the Inventory's GB tab. I have one blueprint and in the menu it looks like I have noone, but if I open the pop up window in it shows the blueprint I have.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I have to appologize if I'm in the wrong page or if I'm doing it wrong, I'm new at this and still not confident on how this works. I have searched on the forum for this and have not found anything about this.
As far as I understand, the new GB's menu should show the blueprints we already have in the menu, like in the Inventory's GB tab. I have one blueprint and in the menu it looks like I have noone, but if I open the pop up window in it shows the blueprint I have.
Can you please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing? I have Great Buildings with 1 blueprint in my overview and they're shown correctly.

DeletedUser7711

Yes, sure I can.

0ec4a17997.png

Here is it in the menu with no blueprints marked as owned.

0ec6121db8.png

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you! You are still shown the blueprint you own, here's a close up of that window:
EHTkQWE.png

The middle blueprint is highlighted. It does appear though that on certain locations (like the middle of Tower of Babel) the highlighted blueprint isn't visible enough. So maybe that can be modified/adjusted. We'll pass it along as feedback. :)