• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Great Building wrong FP count

DeletedUser5769

first of all, cache was cleared yesterday and today before i started playing due to constant need of it by this game, and not other browser were used.
i've stated my GB in 5 FPs thread that was aprox 30 FPs from new level yesterday when i looked and posted it in the message
then i got a message saying that my GB is 1 FP off, which i checked and it was 699/700
and today when i wanted to see how long i have to level it up, i see it's 674/700 like it was yesterday before i posted my message
one of those is wrong, probably 699/700 one, and it couldn't be due to eventual cache problem at my end, coz i wasn't the only one to get it

Player: girl412
World: zz1
Operating System: win7
Browser Version: firefox 43.0.1
Viewport Size: 1440x773

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, didn't find anything

Last edited by a moderator: