• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: GRAFICS not loading

ZENA

Marquis
The game load half of the grafic's after u do some GE

Screenshot_25.png

Edit: NorrmaJeane - 2017-06-14 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8316

The game load half of the grafic's after u do some GE

Edit: NorrmaJeane - 2017-06-14 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.
I assume you are playing on a PC... if so, download and install Opera. Use that instead of Chrome/Firefox/IE/Safari because almost none of those support Flash Player anymore. The graphics won't load because your game is taking too much memory.

DeletedUser

Graphics not showing are often related to cache. Please try clearing your browsers cache.

DeletedUser

This in itself is not a bug that can be reported to be fixed like other issues. It is related to cache usage, browser, system specs, how long you have been in the game, how many tabs you have open, and at least a dozen other variables.
As we work on resolving other issues like in the memory leaks thread, and our continuing efforts to move away from Flash, I hope to see issues like this start to improve as well.
As the other related issues to this have been reported, I am going to set this one as reported as well, though it isn't reported specific to only partial graphics loading.