• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: Google Play Login not working on Beta

Troubleshooting
Yes, I have reinstalled the app multiple times, using both the Google Play store version and the Beta version. I have also tested this on two different devices with the same outcome.
The Google Play Login feature on the Android App does not currently appear to be working when attempting to log in to the beta server. This occurs in version 1.222

At the current time when logging into the live server I can connect by either manually entering my username and password or by using the Google Play login option. When connecting to the Beta server if logging in by manually entering my username and password there are no issues connecting. If using the Google Play login option the game appears to log in, goes to the loading screen but the progress bar remains at 0%. After a few seconds a "Connection Lost" message appears saying that Unfortunately you have lost connection with the game. We will try to reconnect. Any attempts to reconnect fail and you eventually have to choose Back to Login.

Browser or App version and version number
Android Version 12
Recreation steps
Logging in to the beta server using the Google Play login option is the only step required
Frequency
Always happens when logging in using Google play
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Could you please contact the support? There we can have a closer look at it, thank you!