• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: GOODS-PRODUCING GBs NOT YIELDING ME GOODS

DeletedUser1164

World: Dunarsund
Browser and Version: Firefox 24.0
Overview of the bug: No ME goods from GBs.
Screenshots: N/A
How often this occurs: Since I moved to ME and supposed to receive such goods from said age.
Urgency: HIGH
Preventative Actions: None
Summary: GBs that usually yield current age goods do not produce ME goods.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

I have the ff. GBs that are supposed to yield ME goods (since I am at it now):

St.Marks Lv.5 - 15 random goods from the current age every 24 hours
Frauenkirche Lv.3 - 9 random goods from the current age every 24 hours
Royal Albert Lv. 5 - 18 random goods from the current age every 24 hours
Alexandria Lv.6 - 14 random goods from the current age every 24 hours

They still yield goods from the previous age (Progressive Era).

1.12.18359 (16.10.2013 8:02), alphalionheart (41704), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,9,900,117, Windows 7, Firefox/24.0, 1366x624, Legacy

Andram

Merchant
Beta Moderator
read this

Modern Era brings many new buildings, technologies and also new units. However there is one specific new element called Modern Goods Concept. For producing Modern Era goods the player need goods from Colonial Age and the production can be boosted by deposits from the Bronze Age. Therefore the tooltip on the map and for the Modern Era goods building has been extended to include the new information. This has also effects on the campaign map as despite the fact that modern goods do not have their own, unique deposits, we will have 2 deposits on the campaign map for Modern Era. One will be a booster deposit from the Bronze Age and the other a production deposit from Colonial Age. Great Buildings that produce goods will produce Colonial Age goods in the Modern Era, but to compensate the loss of value they will produce twice as many of these goods than they should.

are yu sure that produce progressive era goods?

DeletedUser2752

Was this your first collect? It may have already been predetermined before you moved into the ME. If it still give you PE goods the next time you collect from them, then your lucky, unless you want to get double CA goods :p