• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Goods Merchant

Julvs

Merchant
What about to separate market trade from merchant trade? 20 pages of trade but 17 from merchant. Really crazy.

DeletedUser8859

Being in OF Era and definitely having more than 10 goods in practically all eras up to SAM the Merchant trades pages in my game are very long.
I usually
  1. Check Guild only filter, review & take trades interesting to my needs, and trades that guild members have messaged as urgent in an official guild thread.
  2. Then add Neighbors filter (without unchecking Guild trades(as suggested by WykkenFenn) and sort them by goods offered that I'm interested to get, then for goods needed that I'm interested to trade offer.
  3. At last, I may set both goods filters for "all goods" and recheck the list for trades I may missed that are in favor to the taker. sometimes you find offers that you would not refuse.