• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Give it a break!

DeletedUser5439

Seems to me the announcement at the beginning of the year was that there'd be the usual events plus six (6) mini events. With Sisi, I think we're on our 8th mini - and the year is only half done.

On the main server, the most common thing I am seeing when a new event is announced is "oh heavens, not another!"

PLEASE give us a few weeks between events so we have time to regroup and play without having to spend all our time and energy on finishing yet more quests. Fatigue is setting in, it's going to start costing more members than it's worth in diamond sales.

DeletedUser

yes stop the events

and give us part 2 (and all other planned parts) of the Arctic Future

DeletedUser4256

and give us part 2 (and all other planned parts) of the Arctic Future

..because I'm so tired of being always getting the same useless unit (surrogate soldiers) and other useless stuff belonging to my previous era :D

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Ok, here's this. 12 months in a year, do 4 events a year, no more than that. Only seasonal events; March 1st, June 1st, September 1st, December 1st. No historic events, I don't think anyone comes here for an education, they come here to play a game. Besides, not enough players seem to appreciate them anyway--rarely do I ever see anyone saying "thank you" for them or the prizes. Just keep your focus on the Eras and whatnot, since that's what your average player is here for.

Me personally, I love all of the events and historical stuff, but I'm probably one of the only ones. :p

DeletedUser

To restate the obvious - stopping the events are entirely under your control. It's kind of complicated. Try to follow these steps (take notes if necessary):

1) Don't do the quests

2) Umm... that's all, folks!
the problem are not the events

it is that they release other things too rare
part 2 Arctic Future, bonus regions on the map (there are many clouds on many continents), use of AF goods, implementation of good ideas, ...

so actually I don't want less events
I want more other more important things :D

and events prevent them to work on that :p

Totally agree.. why complain about something that´s completely voluntary??
read this post and MAYBE you understand it :p

but it is obvious that you two don't care about such things
I wouldn't either if I would only player for 2 years and haven't reached the AF yet :rolleyes:

for players like me are those mini events a work of a few minutes.
research or map related things --> done when I get the quest
the only thing that takes time is to wait until the production time of quest is over

To restate the obvious - stopping the events are entirely under your control.
why stop them. I do them very fast, get the reward and wait many month for the next real content of the game :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5149

why stop them. I do them very fast, get the reward and wait many month for the next real content of the game :eek:

I think you need to read the posts again. I am not the one wanting the events to stop. I am suggesting that if a player doesn't want to do the event, just don't do it - telling INNO in a post to 'stop the event' is definitely not the solution. Since I have finished all research and all continent fighting, I, too, finish in a day or so, depending on the timing of collections. Of course better rewards are appreciated, but whatever I get is okay with me.

Lionhead

Baronet
read this post and MAYBE you understand it :p

but it is obvious that you two don't care about such things
I wouldn't either if I would only player for 2 years and haven't reached the AF yet :rolleyes:

for players like me are those mini events a work of a few minutes.
research or map related things --> done when I get the quest
the only thing that takes time is to wait until the production time of quest is over

Who exactly are you referring to? You´re quoting me, but stating the fact that someone haven´t reached AF yet? Who is that? Not me. I´ve been done with AF tech tree probably as long as you.
But you´re right. I don´t care about complaining about things in the game, which I don´t have to do.

DeletedUser4716

I don't mind the quests but you need to take out portraits and some of the coins and supplies, put in FP prizes which would be much moe useful.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
I love the portraits, because I get sick and frickin' tired of looking at the same selection all the bloody time. I love the coin and supply packs, because I really need those in some of my cities. I appreciate those boosts. ;)