• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Gingerbread House

conqueror9

Regent
O !!!

This is the 1st time

Game world has a item..Gingerbread House as "Today Specail" in 1st day of winter quest

Thsi item is never pop up in Beta world

Noramlly
all new item are observed in beta world 1st

It is possible
game world get a item called Gingerbreas House
but
this new item will not occur in Beta World until next event lol

DeletedUser5800

Lol, not sure I would want it in my city. Another special building that produces coin isn't the most exciting prospect although kudos to the artist it looks good.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but the Gingerbread House was sort of a disappointment :( I expected something more... "exclusive" than coins... again. We have so many "special" buildings that gives (only) coins that it's not even funny anymore :(

DeletedUser

and it is not so effective than the Kings/Queens

lets compare in CE
King 2x2, 13000 coins / day. let us calculate with 3 = 39.000 coins. needs 3 motivation and 3 collections from St. Marcs

Gingerbread House 3x2. 6510 coins / 8 hours. two for the same space: you collect 3 times a day: 39.060 coins
but a motivation brings only half of the one of the king. so you need 6 motivations instead of 3. and 6 collections from St. Marcs (if you collect more than 90 times coins a day you lose coins from other buildings because of that)

so they could at least make it much better because who can collect an 8 hour house three times every day :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1264

Maybe that's why they made it the first day's "special" on the regular servers - that reduces the number of people who will get it (not enough stars to keep trying) and therefore the number who will know it's lame?

I'm sorry I've been made so cynical, but it's Innogames' recent antics that have pushed me into it. The "aid" fiasco is really just too much.

DeletedUser2752

and it is not so effective than the Kings/Queens
Kings and Queens aren't the best special buildings to compare them to (i.e. they would probably be more or just as powerful as a log cabin which would be better to compare to since they are both winter items)

DeletedUser4379

'.... I'm sorry I've been made so cynical, but it's Innogames' recent antics that have pushed me into it. The "aid" fiasco is really just too much.'

Mink, my little rhubarb root, you are so charming in your naivete. A true cynic became so with the advent of the first "New Merge' day , ie:merges according to Tech Tree Advancement, which - suffice to say - was not and still is not. The missteps have just continued/ignored through out. (Although I must confess, that first 'New Merge' did give me Joleena, the **** as one of my neighbors. Lot's of unfair trading there, I must say, but I digress).

DeletedUser5800

Kings and Queens aren't the best special buildings to compare them to (i.e. they would probably be more or just as powerful as a log cabin which would be better to compare to since they are both winter items)

Personally I think it is fair to compare it to any special building. Especially as they tend to be available in subsequent events anyway. It is what it is but just seems whoever decides the bonus for a building needs to be a bit more creative. Tomorrow it will be available for 2000 diamonds and I have to wonder who will be lining up to buy it. In fact there are few special buildings that would tempt me to spend 2000 diamonds. The gain from them just isn't that good to warrant spending the money.

DeletedUser

in my opinion a building that can be won in every event shouldn't be better
the king is the best event coin building (except haunted house but until now it can't be won more than once)
and comparisons should always be done with the best and not with an average

the Gingerbread House is one of the two announced special buildings this event (the other is the huge confectionery)
but the login cabin was one of many new winter buildings last year

and last but not least: the king/queen was available twice (on the beta server: maybe that will be also on normal servers)
but better buildings should be more rare not be available more often