• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Getting "Mooned

• Thread starter DeletedUser1279
  • Start date

DeletedUser1279

• Moon does not go away after ordiering goods and Supplies
  • World:
  • Browser and Version: Chrome Version 31.0.1650.63 m
  • Overview of the bug: After collecting, the moon appears, to show that at least one building is idle. Once I have Ordered all new goods and supplies, the moon is still there, indicating that at least one building is still idle. Clicking the moon would normally take me to the idle building, but not now. Going from building to building, I see that none are idle, yet the moon is still there. Refreshing does not chase the moon away.
  • Screenshots: I forgot how to do this
  • How often this occurs: Always
  • Urgency: non-urgent, but irritating
  • Preventative Actions none that I am aware of
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: um, no, but I did go through the bug reports, and nothing similar has been reported. Tried the normal maintenance/self-repair steps, and it is still there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
Did you check if any of your military buildings are idle? It seems that since 1.32 also idle military buildings display the moon in the right sidebar, but it doesn't take you to military buildings, so if only military buildings are idle, clicking on the moon in the sidebar does nothing.