• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Gentiana Windmill

Miss T. Ree

At level 7 the pop up window sates that there is a 30% chance of 20 goods and a 50% chance of 20 goods and a 20% chance of guild goods. Should this be 80% chance of 20 goods or 50 and 30% chance of different number of goods?


a) goods and goods can be different: 20 from one or 4 of each (I don't know if this is the case here)
b) technically too complicated to make different layouts for different levels

they can't even give 100% at level 5 GEx when you already have the portrait and instead get the kit in that case
instead you see: 90% the kit and 10% the same kit