• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GE quests

hades8840

Squire
I was under the Impression that all quests are auto filled when level 4 of guild expeditions is complete ..shouldn't that include dailys too? I have a daily quest says to solve 4 encounters on guild expeditions but I am halfway throw lvl 5 at present ..or are daily quests not included in that

CrashBoom

Legend
that is still confusing
sometimes someone report that situation

where other players get the daily challenge condition auto completed after they have done level 4

What I saw is that if I completed GE4, but didn't started GE5 (because it's not open or I didn't started it initially) >> it autocomplete

If I finish GE5, it does autocomplete. But new daily quests will have NO task linked to GE aterwards.

If I'm in the middle of GE5 it doesn't autocomplete immediately, in some cases it auto-complete on next login, or later during a session. Annoying.