• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest "GE passive" or implement into the game pack forge points

theocracy

Farmer
Reason
When we don't have anywhere to spend it, we can store it
Details
passive effect: Store forge points
Balance
No
Abuse Prevention
No
Summary
Useful? Yes
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
For example, by adding 100 forge points we could transform into 10 packages of 10 forge points

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

-Alin-

Emperor
The idea is okeish, not sure if Inno will put it as DNSL or not.

We used for years the donations into guildmates buildings and got back the fps into our inventories anyway.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Part of the reasons people actually buy FoE Plus (?) is because of the 1000 FP cap, can be very handy. With this that bonus would be meaningless.
Btw, you really should put more effort into writing ideas. Not saying it has to be long with plenty of images, but...
Summary: Useful? Yes.
I mean...

Anyway, my vote is a no. Not just because of the reason above but simply it's part of the game you can't store your FPs, part of the..."challenge", so to speak.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
already implemented
it is called "The Arc"

get it to level 80 and join a guild with 1.9

and you can get your FP from the bar into the intentory with no loss

CrashBoom

Legend
Btw, you really should put more effort into writing ideas. Not saying it has to be long with plenty of images, but...
even if this idea would be allowed and get enough votes it would never be forwarded to the developers

there is not even in it how it would work :rolleyes:

Details passive effect: Store forge points
passive effect of what ?

there is NO word in the text about great buildings
and when I read the title: GE for me (and sure most other) that is Guild Expedition and not Great Buildings (GB)

and if it would be a GB effect how would it work for the levels ?
store 1% on level 1 and 100% on level 100 ?

a short idea: "remove FP bar" would be more understandable
details: all FP when you get/collect them goes directly into the inventory

Balance No
what ? this idea is not even balanced.
why should they implement something that is not balanced to the game play :rolleyes:

Abuse Prevention No
no abuse prevention ?
why in the hell should something implemented that has no abuse prevention :rolleyes:

Summary Useful? Yes
summery is the part where the developers read in short what to implement

it is hard to implement anything if the only short information is "it is something useful"

sorry my bad english
better say sorry for the horrible presentation of your idea

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Any Forge Points added to the bar should be spent quickly. This is intended and will not be changed.
As was already mentioned: You can always put these Forge Points into other peoples Great Buildings and get all/parts of them in your inventory that way.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Had GE rewarded Forge Packs instead of points then it would have been a different story. However, the only way to bank your points is to spend on other people's GBs.

Myself, I get around 500 base fp (dependent on a few buildings that is producing) so I am sure to spend those into my GBs or someone's for a profitable return as packs.