• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Ge is not allowing battling.

DeletedUser9263

• Browser and Version: mobile
  • Overview of the bug: when I am doing GE it does not let me battle. I click attack, and it shows the army selection page, but it throws out Sorry the server is unavailable the three times I tried.
  • Screenshots: I do not know how to screenshot on my device.
  • How often this occurs: it just started. I did my idiot version of troubleshooting, but it didn't do anything.
  • Urgency: It will not be urgant until sunday. I must have my GE requirements finished by then, thought it would be urgant if its affecting others.
  • Preventative Actions: I cannot stop the bug from happening, negotiations work fine, but the attack is not.
  • Summary: when attacking the bug happens. It says the ssrver is unavailable and it tells me to go back to login.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of yes.

DeletedUser9913

• Browser and Version: mobile
  • Overview of the bug: when I am doing GE it does not let me battle. I click attack, and it shows the army selection page, but it throws out Sorry the server is unavailable the three times I tried.
  • Screenshots: I do not know how to screenshot on my device.
  • How often this occurs: it just started. I did my idiot version of troubleshooting, but it didn't do anything.
  • Urgency: It will not be urgant until sunday. I must have my GE requirements finished by then, thought it would be urgant if its affecting others.
  • Preventative Actions: I cannot stop the bug from happening, negotiations work fine, but the attack is not.
  • Summary: when attacking the bug happens. It says the ssrver is unavailable and it tells me to go back to login.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of yes.
I am having the same problem.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The fix has been released to all App stores, please could you continue to check for updates?