• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: GBG Victory points not counting

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Does INNO actually have real paid developers working on the game, or are they unpaid student on a college/uni funded job experience course? The answer to that will determine when there will be someone available to work on this (or any other) problem.
Thanks for your comment, but the issue has been fixed earlier today already.

HardWire

Farmer
They are doing like the previous time when this bug occured, giving nothing lost from the previous days.
I knew it was off previously, but we weren't in contention for a diamond win at the time so were not so affected. As I understand it, it has happened 3 times now? I don't know. But one would think, that after once, some sort of recuperative measure would have been created to give an accurate representation of the standings. We have our battleground log, so one would think that a master battleground log is, or should be available to the folks at Inno that would aid in this. Likely something much more effective could be devised rather than "Ok, lets start counting the VPs from this point right now, forget about the previous days. We got other stuff do"

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
We're aware of the issue due to which the previous progress in the Guild Battlegrounds Championship rankings got reset. At the moment, the ranking shows only Victory Points that were credited after yesterday's update. We're investigating potential solutions and hope we can get back to you with an update early next week. Unfortunately, it's not clear yet what the end solution is going to look like. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the issue and thank you for understanding.