• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: GBG - internal errors

rontom

Merchant
Troubleshooting
no
Since todays update i and others are getting internal errors every 6 or 7 fights

Browser or App version and version number
Edge
Recreation steps
happens automatically
Frequency
every 6 or fights
Can this be reproduced?
yes

mcbluefire

Baronet
I've been experiencing this for months on my Chrome book. I found that the issue is more likely caused by FOE Helper and have a work-a-round that prevents the issue. Obviously this does not apply if you are not using FOE Helper! :
1) Reload FOE
2) Wait for the city to fully load and all animations to run normally.
3) Open a GB - this will create the FP counter at the top of the interface.
4) Open GbG and have fun.

The issue I was having was when I was awarded FP in GbG the counter would do it's animation and either GbG would permanently sit behind a greyed out screen or it would present an internal error.

It would be beneficial to note what reward, if any, comes up just before the error or if the error occurs between fights, between waves, or other action in the fighting sequence.

Pass Go

Squire
I just logged in, did today's event quest, then Internal server error popped up. any click restarts window, same error 3 times, without time to do anything.
I use Firefox, Windows 11. 4th time, restarted beta window, seems to work ok. first time I've ever seen this one.