• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GB of Post-modern

conqueror9

Regent
any 1 know

what is the GB of the new post-modern era ??

what does it do ??

if the GB of post-modern era is not yet issued

i just skip all post-modern building
as i need to get bp of a GB which does exists

Yang10

Marquis
attachment.php

The Habitat
7x6
4410 population
10100 coins in level 1

attachment.php

Cape Canaveral
4x5
2 fp in level 1

DeletedUser2752

Does anyone have one yet? I would love to see them in a city :)

DeletedUser4814

Cape Canaveral

CapeCanaveral.jpg

0-->1 60p 2 FP
1-->2 100p 2 FP
2-->3 180p 3 FP
3-->4 270p 4 FP
4-->5 360p 5 FP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cape Canaveral

0-->1 60p 2 FP
1-->2 100p 2 FP
2-->3 180p 3 FP
3-->4 270p 4 FP
4-->5 360p 5 FP

This is just a guess, but it looks like level 10 will give 10 FPs if it follows the same pattern as above. So I really hope that InnoGames can fick the FP counter, so that the timer doesn't get reset when the bar is filled, but instead so that it pauses.

Example:

You have 9 FP, and there's 31 minutes and 19 seconds untill you get the 10th FP. Let's say that we use those 9 FPs, and then also use a 10-pack from our inventory. Then the bar should be paused at 31 minutes and 19 seconds, and not be reseted to 60 minutes :)

DeletedUser

This is just a guess, but it looks like level 10 will give 10 FPs if it follows the same pattern as above. So I really hope that InnoGames can fick the FP counter, so that the timer doesn't get reset when the bar is filled, but instead so that it pauses.

Example:

You have 9 FP, and there's 31 minutes and 19 seconds untill you get the 10th FP. Let's say that we use those 9 FPs, and then also use a 10-pack. Then the bar should be paused at 31 minutes and 19 seconds, and not be reseted to 60 minutes :)

this could be really helpfull

DeletedUser4285

Example:

You have 9 FP, and there's 31 minutes and 19 seconds untill you get the 10th FP. Let's say that we use those 9 FPs, and then also use a 10-pack from our inventory. Then the bar should be paused at 31 minutes and 19 seconds, and not be reseted to 60 minutes :)

I used to dream about that stuff where the timer doesn't reset when the bar ends up full cuz of using a 10 FP pack and heck knows how many countless players did too lol. All in all what are the chances the game makers would do that? chance of that sounds less than winning a million dollar lottery everyday for a 100 years. :p