• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: GB Mature symbol pop up

conqueror9

Regent
Afte rmianteance

All my GB show they are mature to collect bonus, like medal , fp. goods..etc

but actually it is "mature symbol" only

they are not mature

please rectify the bug and correct it

Stingy

Squire
Yes the same for me - all my GB are ripe for picking according the display... Since you made the v1.23 update this morning

Andi47

Overlord
Do you see the "crate"-symbol or the "castle" symbol? I am seeing the castle-symbol. When the production is finished, the symbol changes to a crate - and then back to the castle as soon as I collect the goods or coins.

Stingy

Squire
Do you see the "crate"-symbol or the "castle" symbol? I am seeing the castle-symbol. When the production is finished, the symbol changes to a crate - and then back to the castle as soon as I collect the goods or coins.

Indeed I see the Castle symbol displayed all the time. When the 24 hour cycle has elapsed or when the GB is ready to be leveled up, then the crate appears. As soon as you click on the GB to collect, then the castle symbol re-appears.

DeletedUser2752

But the castle symbol is not the crate symbol which is what is confusing me. What's wrong with seeing the castle symbol at all times?

Stingy

Squire
But the castle symbol is not the crate symbol which is what is confusing me. What's wrong with seeing the castle symbol at all times?

It is just annoying... Normally you only have something 'moving' & 'appearing' when there is something important at that event taking place, like somebody motivated or polished.
With the 'castle' appearing, you have moving symbols everywhere (depending the number of GB you have) without something special - i.e. no levelup is ready.
Another thing is that both symbols are rather similar, especially if you select to look at the zoomed-out position

NormaJeane

Viceroy
It is a long time

when will game developer fix that bug ??

A long time??? Well I guess to some 3 days seems like a long time ;)

BTW, it is indeed the castle symbol that continuously hovers over the GB's... still it is confusing since these 2 symbols (castle/crate) indeed look very alike.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1264

I can confirm that it's both confusing and annoying, which (to answer byeordie's question) is what's wrong with it. I can also confirm that it seems like it's been doing this longer than 3 days :cool:

conqueror9

Regent
No idea of "2 symbols (castle/crate) "

I only know that
if it mature , it pop up a symbol that i collect from GB
if not, no symbol

2 symbols (castle/crate) ---- if that is a latest design
My only comment is
It is the super Bad Design

the previos one
mature, give us a symbol is a simple and straight foreward

distinguish of "no symbol" and "symbol" is a simple straight playing design

never ask player to distinguish different symbol

Today u change GB to 2 symbols (castle/crate)
Tomorrow, u can change rediential building ,supplies building and military building with different symbols

Please revert back
nowaday, i need to put my mouse on GB to check whether it is mature or not, it consump me a lot of valuable time
becos i am a fool that i cannot distinguish "2 symbols (castle/crate)"

please consider
game do not played by super clever player
super clever player will not play game, they play for real world pleasures
I am a normal player , i want a simple straight game, easy to spot things /features

Last edited by a moderator:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
@mink: I was only taking into account the days that this thread was started here, you may no doubt be right that this issue exists for a longer time ;)

@ conqueror9: The lookalike symbols are indeed confusing, I agree... but:
You can always check your collect button on the left to see if you still can collect anything and if this is the case: check your GB's for the crate symbol.

The developers are aware of this issue and will deal with it, however I cannot give you a timeline (yet).

conqueror9

Regent
@mink: I was only taking into account the days that this thread was started here, you may no doubt be right that this issue exists for a longer time ;)

@ conqueror9: The lookalike symbols are indeed confusing, I agree... but:
You can always check your collect button on the left to see if you still can collect anything and if this is the case: check your GB's for the crate symbol.

The developers are aware of this issue and will deal with it, however I cannot give you a timeline (yet).

Now
the symbol pop up in game world !!!
a uselss symbol !!! for me

DeletedUser2752

Yep, it looks like they are also going to roll this hot fix out on the EN server as well.

Marking this bug fixed :)