• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: GB contribution reward window doesn't pop up for all GBs

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
Not entirely sure, but the bug seems to emerge, when two or more GBs where I contributed, finish in a short time (and I don't do any action in this time). So my guess is:
1.) be logged in - do nothing for a while
2.) two or more GBs where I have contributed, finish - I get rewards for both.
3.) do something like visiting an other city, going to the GE map or the GvG map or to the continent map - and return to city
observed: only one of the two (or more) contribution reward windows pops up
expected: I want to see ALL contribution reward windows where I contributed. At least I want to have the possibility to open the contribution reward window from the event history, when there is a "GB finished, got reward" event!

Issue Description (10/10): I had this a few times the last few days - I see new FP packages in my inventory (apparently contribution rewards from GBs), but I don't see the respective contribution reward window. (and yes, I did take my Arc into account. When I get 80ish FP and only see a contribution reward window for a rank #4 in a Zeus yielding 5 FP, this can't fit together (with my Arc this would make 7 FP) - a contribution reward window for a second GB seems to be missing). I am not sure what causes the issue.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.94.efc0ed2 (30.01.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 24,0,0,194, Windows 10, Chrome/55.0.2883.87, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

Ref no:38949

DeletedUser4379

Reproduction Steps:
Not entirely sure, but the bug seems to emerge, when two or more GBs where I contributed, finish in a short time (and I don't do any action in this time). So my guess is:
1.) be logged in - do nothing for a while
2.) two or more GBs where I have contributed, finish - I get rewards for both.
3.) do something like visiting an other city, going to the GE map or the GvG map or to the continent map - and return to city
observed: only one of the two (or more) contribution reward windows pops up
expected: I want to see ALL contribution reward windows where I contributed. At least I want to have the possibility to open the contribution reward window from the event history, when there is a "GB finished, got reward" event!

Issue Description (10/10): I had this a few times the last few days - I see new FP packages in my inventory (apparently contribution rewards from GBs), but I don't see the respective contribution reward window. (and yes, I did take my Arc into account. When I get 80ish FP and only see a contribution reward window for a rank #4 in a Zeus yielding 5 FP, this can't fit together (with my Arc this would make 7 FP) - a contribution reward window for a second GB seems to be missing). I am not sure what causes the issue.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.94.efc0ed2 (30.01.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 24,0,0,194, Windows 10, Chrome/55.0.2883.87, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found
Yes, this is a problem on EN as well. Only rewards notification for 1 building will appear. By the way, rewards notification for only one PvP tower will show as well. I've noticed this for several months now, but have not posted any bug notification.

I figured, why bother??

DeletedUser

By the way, rewards notification for only one PvP tower will show as well. I've noticed this for several months now, but have not posted any bug notification.
actually the PvP notification has arrows to scroll left and right to see all towers you are in ;)

DeletedUser4379

I'm suspecting that this has been partially mitigated by the notifications we now receive in our Event Logs.

Andi47

Overlord
I'm suspecting that this has been partially mitigated by the notifications we now receive in our Event Logs.

only partially, because I can not bring up the GB reward window from a notification in the event log. And so I don't see e.g. how many and which blueprints I got.

Andi47

Overlord
Additional info (maybe a different issue?):

I just leveled up the Arc of a guildmate*) (opened the GB window with the GB button besides his avatar) and achieved rank #3.
observed: the contribution reward window did not pop up - i had to visit someone and come back to my city to trigger the window.
expected: the contribution reward window should pop up as soon as a level up his GB - or at least immediately after closing the GB window.

*) well... with no use for AF goods except the GE, and hundred-thousands of AF goods stockpiling in the treasury, we don't care about "double collection" (i.e. owner collects the production of the GB, levels it up by adding the last FP and collects again) of AF guild treasury GBs.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Additional info (maybe a different issue?):

I just leveled up the Arc of a guildmate*) (opened the GB window with the GB button besides his avatar) and achieved rank #3.
observed: the contribution reward window did not pop up - i had to visit someone and come back to my city to trigger the window.
expected: the contribution reward window should pop up as soon as a level up his GB - or at least immediately after closing the GB window.
This is currently intended behavior. The reward window is not shown immediately so that it does not interrupt the gameplay, but in specific situations such as opening your own city.

Andi47

Overlord
Additional suggestion:

Helped_GB_in_event_history.jpg

Please replace the "Visit" buttons by "show reward" buttons, which would show the reward window. (BTW: I only got one reward window this morning - so the bug is still active.)

1.95.1453685 (08.02.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 24,0,0,194, Windows 10, Chrome/56.0.2924.87, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Irella

Merchant
Good evening

I do not know if this is the right place to mention my problem.

I have a concern with GM rewards.
I won a pack of 10PF on a GM, when I had the window to warn me, the 10 PF's are put directly in my PF bar. Also I had before this pack of 10, 2 packs of 10 in my inventory and I have only 1 left.
-----------------
Bonsoir

Je ne sais pas si c’est le bon endroit pour mentionner mon problème.

J’ai un souci avec les récompenses des GM.
J’ai gagné un pack de 10PF sur un GM, lorsque j’ai eu la fenêtre pour m’en avertir, les 10 PF ce sont mis directement dans ma barre de PF. De plus j’avais avant d’avoir ce pack de 10, 2 packs de 10 dans mon inventaire et je n’en ai plus qu’1 seul.

Andi47

Overlord
This is currently intended behavior. The reward window is not shown immediately so that it does not interrupt the gameplay, but in specific situations such as opening your own city.

I have just filed a Suggestion, how we can get the information windows without interrupting the game play (not getting them at all, or having to go to the tech tree and return to city to get at least a few of the information window interrupts gameplay even more)

BTW: I hope this bug will be fixed soon - missing the majority of the GB reward info windows (I have the impression that I miss out 90% of them) REALLY impedes GB contribution activity.

Andi47

Overlord
This ancient bug STILL exists - two and a half years after the bug report. (see point 3 in the OP). Pleaxe fix it!!

1.157.f31fbad0c54 (05.07.2019 9:29) (HTML5)

@ moderators, please re-submit the bug report to the developers.

Andi47

Overlord
!!! BUMP !!!

Just one month until 3rd anniversary of this bug report. Any news from the developers???

Andi47

Overlord
How come?? On mobile phone I get 4 "GB finished, got reward" popups when 4 GBs have finished overnight. On browser I get only one of these in the same situation, and the other three are embezzled (and no chance to ever see them).

So when e.g. I get a popup that <guildmate>'s Alcatraz has finished, I have to check whether a Relikttemple, where I also have contributed and I need blueprints to level mine up, possibly also has leveled up. Not very player-friendly.....

Same when I snatch a good place in a neighbors GB and wait for him to level it up so that I can snatch P1 or P2 on next level. I will most probably MISS it, because the popup might likely get "eaten" by a popup of a GB which has finished a few minutes earlier.... Also not very player friendly... Or should I say "discriminating browser players"? Because mobile app players WILL get to see all popups and have more chances to snatch first!

Andi47

Overlord
Can you please pass my concerns (post #15) about this ... well... intended design flaw (or how should I name this?) to the developers? Maybe they find a solution without swamping the players with popups (which seems to be the concern of the developers)

fimfim

Squire
They would do it in same way as with window for PvP tower rewards, it is only one window and you can list towers with arrows. So no unnecessary popups. Only one window after opening my city.