• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Game not loading

DeletedUser1418

Hi there...

I tried to login just now, and it wont load. stopped at 57%
Retried twice, it will stick at 56 and 55%

DeletedUser2752

It's been working for me. The only change I noticed is that they re-did the goods' pictures again :p

Stingy

Squire
Same issue for me on the Pale Moon webbrowser v 24.2 & v24.3 x64)
Loading FoE game version 1.19.20851 (30.01.2014 - 12:40) hangs around 55%, 56 - 59%

Restarted computer, cleared cache, same result... Installed older version of the PM browser, same result. Removed Flash, Re-installed Flash, ... No result!
What have you changed InnoGames???

Loading in Chrome = OK (v 32.0.1700.102 m)
Loading in Firefox = OK (v 26.0)

Andi47

Overlord
I can't load it, too - loading stops somewhere between 55 and 58 %.
Browser: Firefox 26.0 with Flash 12.0.0.43

Edit: With internet explorer it works, but I would prefer using firefox.

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
Can a mod please set the priority of this bug to "very high / CRITICAL"?
I am seeing here that people have problems with Firefox (one of the most popular browsers) and Pale Moon - and when I logged on with IE I also have seen in the guild mails that people having problems with Chrome (also a popular browser).

So maybe only IE is working??? Did anyone successfully log in with an other browser than IE?

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
After trying at least 10 times, it works now with firefox. I hat to clear the cash and offline website data with selecting Chronic --> Clear newest chronic - just pressing Ctrl-F5 (several times) did not work.

DeletedUser4744

I had the same issue eg loading stuck at 50-58%. Using Google Chrome v32.0.1700.77 and flash v11.2.202.335 on Ubuntu 13.10 x64. Clearing cache in Chrome solved the issue.

DeletedUser

i've the same problem using chrome 32.0.1700.102
with firefox it works

DeletedUser3913

56% and nothing... I hope that it will be better tomorrow... :D

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
We had some login issues earlier which are now fixed. If you are still experiencing issues, please clear your browsers cache and try again. Thanks for your patience. If this doesnt work, try an alternative browser. The issues if they are still occurring are a localised issue.

DeletedUser1279

Loaded okay for me on the first try, BUT have to refresh to go to tech tree, and there is no map, just a brown page, and nothing helped: refresh, clearing, etc. on Chrome.

DeletedUser3425

same here.

Loading is stuck at 55 %

Firefox 26.0
windows7