• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Frosty is gone

Andi47

Overlord
Maybe it's about in which order the quests are done:

I did:
1.) did today's quest today in the morning - and got a Frosty with an hourglass as intended.
2.) recognized the second Frosty ~two hours ago
3.) did the quests of the second frosty
--> second Frosty is gone (as intended), first Frosty (with the hourglass) is still there.

Maybe somebody did the additional quests (second Frosty) before completing today's quest (first Frosty), and this makes the first Frosty to disappear?

Today I had a Frosty with timer (saying that he will come tomorrow) from the beginning. I got no quest, and I am sure that it did not autofinish overnight, because my amount of stars did not change overnight.

Stingy

Squire
Exactly the same for Stingy as Giaggiolo states. Both on Dunarsund end NewTemporsund. No more Frosty...

DeletedUser5955

Hi guys
yesturday i di timer frosty quest, and then was awarded additional quests - did them all

and today i havve no frosty at all not the timer or additional one

i have only present box to open which works fine

DeletedUser5769

i still have no frosty on D, and on T it says i need to wait for tomorrows quest
seems like it autocompleted, but i haven't seen more stars added, and also not sure what it was...
btw stars used to be added only after you clicked on frosty, so no idea what happened today really o_O

DeletedUser

So as we know all of this was a result of adding the new quests to the event quest line, and that Frosty will return when the quests and dates sync up again, I'm setting this one to not a bug. This will not happen on the live servers as the entire quest line will be released at the same time.
Thanks for all of the great feedback :)

DeletedUser5474

I have the original Frosty, but each day at countdown completion, he just starts over again without a quest. I haven't seen a quest in the last 3 days. it just keeps starting over. I would have said something 3 days ago but I couldn't get into the forum from the forum button on D world. I had to search google to find the beta forum.

Andi47

Overlord
Are you sure that this is not a bug? Will we have a chance to get the last quest here on beta, which I guess will say to sell the (largest) confectionary and get a bigger one?

DeletedUser

Yes I am sure it is not a bug.
Yes we will be able to finish the event here on Beta, and I will verify this fact again tomorrow with the higher ups.

RedRed

Viceroy
Frosty is back :cool:

933dIlC.png