• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Free PvP

DeletedUser3885

free PvP
Why not implemented the ability to attack any and every player that is in the world where we play?
That would be great for the game.
After all the battles are the most fun part of the game as the rest has surpassed boredom.
Not that GvG will remove the boredom and apathy that the game has become, on the contrary.
Think about it: PvP will scale the world without restrictions, a player can attack anyone in the world.
(google translate)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Two problems:
1) If points were gained from this, diamond players would never stop, giving them over 200K (world rank) points after finishing the first 1K players
2) Even if points were not gained from it, this would be an easy way to get noobs to spy on a defense for you.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
InnoGames have many games with that style of playing. If you find it appealing, you may to try them out. Me, however, would quit the game without thinking if that gets implemented (which I highly doubt, as this is a huge aspect which makes FoE stand out from the rest of the games).

DeletedUser3885

I do the favor to open the door for you
:)
(google translate)

DeletedUser1418

I feel the hoods are now way too big... I would like to see it trimmed down to ave 50 comparable opponents (in a round-robin system: each week diff. hood; filtered - no Guild members in Hood). This will get you to different opponents all the time, and each hood will have the same number of players. Much fairer to each and everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you won't find 50 comparable modern age players who are all in different or no guild :p