• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Free GB Level Ups?

DeletedUser5136

It seems I have these in my inventory, although I have no idea where they've came from? Any ideas?

gbs.jpg

schaditho

Merchant
Inno said some time ago (because these 3 buildings get a lower attack- and defense bonus for PvP and GvG for offense: from 5% per level to now 3% per level) they will give us a voucher to level up these buildings for one level for free - see here there are...

Last edited:

DeletedUser5136

Inno said some time ago (because these 3 buildings get a lower attack- and defense bonus for PvP and GvG for offense: from 5% per level to now 3% per level) they will give us a voucher to level up these buildings for one level for free - see here there are...

Ah I see, how does that work when someone's GB is already at level 10?

DeletedUser

as expected: new levels bonus increase is less than old levels

Castel del Monte
level 10: 30% & 6 FP (to see old max value)
level 11: 31% & 6 FP
level 12: 31% & 7 FP

Ah I see, how does that work when someone's GB is already at level 10?
go to inventory and unlock level 11 with a full set of BP

DeletedUser

Castel del Monte

Very interesting... I would very much like to know what level 13 looks like, I guess it will be 32% & 7 FP but could someone please confirm that :)

DeletedUser5136

Castel del Monte

Ah cool, but you still can't donate to a GB that's maxed at level 10 though, wonder if that's intentional.

DeletedUser5146

Hi betatest03,

Could you tell us some more about the forge point cost? As the level bonus increase is less than old levels is the FP cost decreased?

DeletedUser

Firstly I thought that level 11 would be unlocked (and done) by just those 9 blueprints, but now I realise that the blueprints is just to unlock it, and then FPs are required to level it up. Considering this I think that the bonuses on level 10+ is a bit low on some GBs. Cape seems to give 1 FP per every new level (hopefully), but for instance CDM feels a bit weak to just increase +1% every second level. I think that they should increase it to +3% (as the other levels) every second level, for instance:

Level 11: +33% & 6 fp
Level 12: +33% & 7 fp
Level 13: +36% & 7 fp
Level 14: +36% & 8 fp
Level 15: +39% & 8 fp
Level 16: +39% & 9 fp

Erhm ok that is maybe a bit high... I dunno, but I think it should get a little bit higher atleast :)

DeletedUser

Hi betatest03,

Could you tell us some more about the forge point cost? As the level bonus increase is less than old levels is the FP cost decreased?
Castel del Monte
level 10 was 700
level 11 needs 718 FPs (or a voucher)
level 12 needs 736 FPs

Cape Canaveral
level 11 needs 902
level 10 was 880

so each level more FPs and a full set of BP :mad:

to the vouchers:
they unlock one level for free and then puts in the FP to complete the level
if you use it on level 6 the GB is level 7 and the limit will also be increased to 11

so it would be good if the players unlock level 11 themselves and let others player put in a few points to get the rewards
then the vouchers completes that level and unlocks level 12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5146

@batatest03, thanks for the details. I think the FPs values have to be modified, 736PF for one extra 1% attack bonus is too expensive!

DeletedUser2752

IMO, the reason why it's so high is to encourage people to go for other GBs first. The powerful would just be overpowered if it was any simpler to get another level towards their GB ;)

DeletedUser

it works on lower levels why shouldn't it work on higher levels too

one level up and level limit increased by 1

my level 7/10 Zeus became level 8/11 Zeus

DeletedUser

Hi betatest03,

Looks like 718fp for level 11 of CDM or Basil, 523 Zues, 615 aachen, and 759 deal. At least that is what is showing for the level 10 buildings of players in my guild.

jovada

Regent
Zeus at level 11 gives 31%
Zeus at level 12 gives 31%

So you have to spent more than 1000 FP to gain 1%

That is complete useless, if Del Monte grows in FP ok