• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Fragments should Auto-Combine if not for a building

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Reason
Combining fragments is quite a tedious process.
Details
When enough fragments are available, they combine to the complete item.
Balance
no issue
Abuse Prevention
no issue
Summary
Fragments should Auto-Combine if not for a building
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I am not aware of any such previous suggestion
Another fragments suggestion...

Fragments should combine automatically to the item if it is not a building.

Only with buildings it matters when the fragments are assembled as that defines the Era of the building.

Most Items do not have an era associated with them and it does not matter when the item is assembled. Therefore it should be assembled automatically.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

nice2haveu

Baronet
I like the idea but this process might leads to confusion.

For example, if you are getting one 30minutes supply rush fragment from city and inventory fragments tab already has 29/30, the popup will show you fragments collected.

But with auto combine, one complete 30minutes supply rush will be added and no popups for indicating that it got assembled. So, next idea will be popup to indicate all successful assembled itemso_O.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I like the idea but this process might leads to confusion.

For example, if you are getting one 30minutes supply rush fragment from city and inventory fragments tab already has 29/30, the popup will show you fragments collected.

But with auto combine, one complete 30minutes supply rush will be added and no popups for indicating that it got assembled. So, next idea will be popup to indicate all successful assembled itemso_O.
Instead of showing the pop-up for the fragment, the pop-up for the assembled item could be shown

Ironrooster

Baronet
I don't think this is a bad idea, but I would rather other enhancements be done.

In particular I would like an automated Tavern visiting similar to the automated aiding.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Instead of showing the pop-up for the fragment, the pop-up for the assembled item could be shown
Not exactly a perfect solution. This might give a impression like city building gave a full item by collecting from it. Experienced users aware of the fact, but new users might get confused.

I think the trees should be included because for some asinine reason, the trees do NOT appear at the front of the inventory when reached all fragments and then you have to scroll 10 pages back to find out that you actually almost had a whole other set you could build.

Wow, good idea. But, looks like insulting the developers since they deliver fragments tab in the inventory and it should be in read only mode (mostly) with this proposed idea. Because assembling was the major action (not sure if it was only action) performed by the player in the fragments tab, if it is automated then showing the tab is useless. We can request for hiding the tab later once this is implemented.