• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Forum Trophies and Points

Pafton

Viceroy
Would you folks be interested in any changes or improvements to the forum trophies and points leaderboard?

6zeva9

Baronet
As Staff and Moderators (including EX) tend to be at the top of most boards, it may be wise to reflect on how it is out together. Who knows we could see lowly Squires appear in these places.

Who knows we could see lowly Squires appear in these places.

Not supposed to happen. By the time a "lowly Squire" have the points to reach top 5 or top 10 places he/she would have been already promoted to higher ranks, not longer a Squire.

Edit:
Ranks are aligned to Trophy Points, right? And Trophy Points are won after completing x number of likes/reactions and for y number messages posts.
On the other hand, the Boards are for Most Points, Most Messages, and More Reactions (Likes).

It is natural to raise ranks while increasing points, likes and number of messages. There is no way to remain as a Squire and at the same time beat someone with a rank of Marquis or Emperor at the boards.

How fast a current "lowly Squire" reach a top 5 or top 10 position is depending to each forum member and his/her participation and the quality of his./her posts.

Last edited:

6zeva9

Baronet
Maybe that is why no one cares about them, in which case it would be better to remove them as all they do is reflect the current status quo with regards to titles.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Personally, I do not really see the point of the forum trophies and points leaderboard. Maybe it is to stimulate people using it more, but I find that people post when they Have Something To Say. That seems the way to go, for me. It might be nice to award people an in-game award or avatar, but I do not think that necessary either. It might even make people start spouting nonsense here, just to get it.