• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Forgotten temple 20% fp

hades8840

Squire
Does anyone know how the 20% fp bonus is calculated is it per whole collection or on each item? As i have just used my BG so was collecting single items in the hope of a double ..but didnt notice any increase on anything from the boost from the forgotten temple so wasnt sure if its from your first overall collection or something that is meant to boost all collection regardless of when that is done

-Alin-

Emperor
Each building that gives 3 fps or more and it is not a great building.
20% of 3 fps is 0.6, so 3+0.6=4 fps due to rounding.

Also I do not expect that 20% to work with the doubled ammount of Forge points from Blue Galaxy, that 20% apllies for the base collection, but I am not completely sure about this affirmation, I will try on my next collection.

EDIT:
IT WORKS with blue galaxy, I got 96 fps from a Pirate Hideout, 40*1.2*2
1681002378829.png
1681002421974.png

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Each building that gives 3 fps or more and it is not a great building.
20% of 3 fps is 0.6, so 3+0.6=4 fps due to rounding.
so better you wait until you have 3 Forgotten Temple

then also the 1 and 2 FP buildings get the benefit of it
the 2 FP buildings would already benefit from 2 forgotten temple but having 3 is better

;)

actually the best value to have would be 50% (maybe with one of the fountains from the past which give 10%)
because there you never have a rounding down. only up or exact 50%

-Alin-

Emperor

the 2 FP buildings would already benefit from 2 forgotten temple but having 3 is better

;)

actually the best value to have would be 50% (maybe with one of the fountains from the past which give 10%)
I don't have any building that gives 1 or 2 fps in my city afaik.
Minimum is 3 from my nutcrackers, actually no, i have 3 altars of artemis, only one forge point from them.

Last edited:

Adthen

Merchant
If you hover over the buildings it should already show the added FP bonus. I was hoping that this would be applied to Great Buildings but according to my ticket it does not

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

;)

well if your FP Production was predominantly 3s, you'd gain way more from having 1 at a time up for 3 times as long than 3 up at once.

in practice I suspect most cities will accidentally average out to 20%-ish with any number up at once. here's my beta city:

1681110252417.png

(colors: red = worse than 15% for that number of temples for that size of FP producer, orange = 15-19%, yellow = 19-21%, green = 21-25%, dark green = > 25% per building)

1 at a time is ever so slightly ahead for me, and 3 at a time would actually be the worst selection.

The ".6" in buildings that make 10 was a 40% chance of 40 FP from pirate hideout. 0.4 40s or 1.6 10s come out the same because neither rounds off when you proc it and it saved me from adding in a whole bunch more lines.

In general, unless your FP production is predominantly from one building value I don't think you have to worry about how it rounds too much.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
well if your FP Production was predominantly 3s, you'd gain way more from having 1 at a time up for 3 times as long than 3 up at once.

in practice I suspect most cities will accidentally average out to 20%-ish with any number up at once. here's my beta city:

View attachment 9417

(colors: red = worse than 15% for that number of temples for that size of FP producer, orange = 15-19%, yellow = 19-21%, green = 21-25%, dark green = > 25% per building)

1 at a time is ever so slightly ahead for me, and 3 at a time would actually be the worst selection.

The ".6" in buildings that make 10 was a 40% chance of 40 FP from pirate hideout. 0.4 40s or 1.6 10s come out the same because neither rounds off when you proc it and it saved me from adding in a whole bunch more lines.

In general, unless your FP production is predominantly from one building value I don't think you have to worry about how it rounds too much.
I will wait until
Forge_Fountain_Active.png

The Forge Fountain (+10% on FP)

will be daily special in an event and get plenty of them

and then combine 2 forgetten temple and every 5 days one of them to get the 50%

;)

gingisham

Farmer
Why the 20% bonus from the Forgotten Temple is not apply to Aegean Resort (Couples) is not a Great Bulding. It is a bug?

Kempo

Merchant
I tested this thoroughly a couple of months ago and posted my results in the German forum and made a spreadsheet (and a guide for it) for calculating the average city collection based on these results (German only).

Here's how the Forgotten Temple works:
  • Applies for all buildings but GBs.
  • Will be applied for every building separately, so no advantage using collect all.
  • Buildings with the old data type have a single FP reward in the internal data structure. This means all FP rewards (base values!) in the tooltip will be totalized first. Multiply the result by 1.2. Then round half away from zero.
    • All chain buildings as of now fall under this category. Therefore, the base collection of all chain pieces will be added to the base collection of the main building first.
    • For random productions the actual collected amount of FPs is relevant. For Crows Nest this would be 8 FP or 20 FP. Don't calculate with the average of 12.8 before applying the Forgotten Temple. (In this case the daily average would be 0.6*ROUND(8*1.2) + 0.4*ROUND(20*1.2) )
  • Buildings with the new data type have as many FP rewards internally saved as are shown in the building tooltip. For each FP reward (base value!) you have to multiply by 1.2, then round half away from zero. Then totalize the calculated rewards.
  • Forgotten Temple does not apply to indirect FP productions (chests from Boathouse, FP packages) as they go directly into the inventory. This also applies for all Aegon Resorts since the new building type can not produce resources (FP, coins, supplies, goods) in a random production. Therefore FP packages will be produced and instantly opened (source: Juber in German forum).
  • Blue Galaxy and Cobalt Blue Lagune will be applied after all of the above calculations.

You can differentiate the different data types in the tooltip:

Old Data TypeNew Data Type
AltesDatenformat.jpgNeuesDatenformat.jpg

Only buildings with the new data type can produce fragments. In the tooltip the aid star will be shown, attack values are at the bottom opposed to the old data type, where attack values are almost at the top. In the app, the bar, which shows the time until the next collection, looks different.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
Is this the Aegean resorts? Cos it doesn’t at least not on live.
Should be fixed in the next update

Arch1e

Marquis
Should be fixed in the next update
Interesting, since the reply I got when I asked about it was that it wasn’t a bug.