• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forge Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just so people know the maximum Forge points you can have sitting idle in the top centre of the screen is 10 after that you will not get any more until you use some. I found this out this morning as I logged in the last section of the Forge point bar filled up and said maximum and the hourly timer disappeared, so don't go thinking you can leave it for a day or two before using them you'll be disappointed.

DeletedUser

You start of with 10 so that is the max :p Don't understand why you should post this as almost everyone noticed this right away :p
Maybe we can start making big posts that can be used for the wiki later on, because posting random information in this section doesn't look nice.
A forumd mod would come in hand to make sure the FAQ/wiki posts are in order :)

DeletedUser

Issue is, things will change. I have a lot of info gathered, just not organized, and not going to post it when things will change.

DeletedUser

Issue is, things will change. I have a lot of info gathered, just not organized, and not going to post it when things will change.

It's always better not to rush things, take your time and make something nice of it :D
I have recently seen some screenshots at the media section where you see that 10 forge is not the maximum, this could be a premium option for the near future but it might as well just be "fake", I mean that it's just something the developers did to test their things.

Jules

Squire
It's always better not to rush things, take your time and make something nice of it :D
I have recently seen some screenshots at the media section where you see that 10 forge is not the maximum, this could be a premium option for the near future but it might as well just be "fake", I mean that it's just something the developers did to test their things.

If my memories are correct, someone stated that we would later have the ability to get/ or research more available forge points.
I haven't seen anything to get more ingame though.

DeletedUser

If my memories are correct, someone stated that we would later have the ability to get/ or research more available forge points.
I haven't seen anything to get more ingame though.

That would be a nice addition to research :D
I'm very curious about the premium options (not the ones that already exist for houses etc.), Probably they will have a lot to do with the forge points, for example a double recover rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.