• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forge points

Solution
  1. Investing on other folks GBs
  2. Raising up my existing GBs
  3. Age research
  4. Trading goods with folks not in my guild
Was your question meant to be more focused as in "Which of your Gb's do you spend your forge points on?"

mcbluefire

Baronet
  1. Investing on other folks GBs
  2. Raising up my existing GBs
  3. Age research
  4. Trading goods with folks not in my guild
Was your question meant to be more focused as in "Which of your Gb's do you spend your forge points on?"

Solution
Research tree from day one spending forgepoints. After getting to a steady state ( spending forge points on trades and quest), and unfortunately joined the guild and forced to build arc gb. For arc gb (to collect 80+ level) prints snipped neighbours gb using forge points and regularly spend forge points pn 1.9 and swap threads in the guild.

Adthen

Merchant
Investing in other people's GBs so I can get more Forge Points and then investing in my Forge Point producing GBs so I can get more Forge Points. Forge Points are the ultimate currency in this game!!!!!!