• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: forge points no longer shown as new items when using GB screen

• Thread starter DeletedUser8410
  • Start date

DeletedUser8410

Reproduction Steps: Contribute to a great building after you get new forge point pack items, without opening the items menu. This will make the number indicator for new forge point packs disappear and not be present when you open the items menu afterwards.

Issue Description (10/10): If you receive forge points as new items, this will make the item icon flash to indicate new items.

However if you contribute to a GB without opening the items screen, it will mark the forge points as "old".

When you open the items screen afterwards, the new forge points are still first in the item order but are not marked with a number as new items are, to show how many you got.

Player: Dursland
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Linux
Browser Version: Chrome, latest
Viewport Size: 24" widescreen

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported.

DeletedUser8410

I should note that this probably comes into play only if you are using the GB screen to use forge points from inventory, not from fp bar.