• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Friday

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
forgefriday_logo_2020.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Friday, November 26th, our Forge Friday begins!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Fridays are boring" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Best regards,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
On one of my live worlds I saw a House of Horror kit for 2,000 diamonds and a poor overhaul kit for 900 diamonds.
Knowing that Black Friday deals are between 50 and 80% off, would that indicate that the House of Horrors kit is usually at least 4,000 diamonds and the renovation kit is usually 1,800?

Is it up to the players to give Inno gifts on Black Friday?

Lucky for you that Amazon has not yet launched into PC/phone games ...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
On one of my live worlds I saw a House of Horror kit for 2,000 diamonds
Came across that one too, 2k diamonds are ways too expensive for 1 selection kit. Even while it's
an amazing event building. Keeping only the base building and not the selection kits in AD might've
artificially the value of the HoR selection kits. Would be better if they either removing the base build
or updating the AD's possible offered buildings with an HoR selection kit replacing the base build.

shemilla

Farmer
The constant pop ups are infuriating, every time you go from one screen and then back to the main it pops up again. if I don't buy it the first time I AM NOT GOING TO!!! what is the point of throwing it into my face every five seconds! makes me want to not play the damn game with all the pop ups etc. Same goes for the competition messages - should be able to turn them off too!