• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Forge Bowl - Strange behavior when collecting milestone (15 quests)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
When I just tried to collect the 15 quest milestone, the button for collecting turned grey, but nothing else happened.
After closing and reopening the questwindow, the collection button was green again, but clicking it did not change anything...

After reload of the game, the collection button was still shown. Clicking it finally brought up the "reward-received-screen" after a bit of a wait.

I might be connected to me using a lower end machine, but up until now collecting milestone rewards never had that behavior.

HTML5
1.142.a689ddfc172 (14.12.2018 9:20), Beelzebob666 (169598), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/70.0.3538.110, 1368x664, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)