• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

FoE Birthday

conqueror9

Regent
It is a few days towards FoE Birthday

Last Year, a celerbration event of Age 1 of FoE Birthday is held in early May till late May

We are in beta world
We will have a beta testing b4 game world

it is now closing up to end of April

There is no beta testing

i suppose
FoE will not celerbrate this year Birthday

am I right ??

Yang10

Marquis
Last year was the celebration of the "beta testing release" as the game wasn't anymore in its trial. Also it had won an award and wanted to celebrate it.
Maybe, maybe not, I don't know if this year we'll have an Anniversary Event. Of course, everybody wants it as it would give us the opportunity to renovate our event buildings (based on last year's) and win new ones.
Only time will tell, unless someone has something to, hehe. :D
Cheers!

DeletedUser4846

It'd be cool to have another Anniversary Event, but I'd understant if they didn't want to do one as it takes time away from other things. Can't have too many events distracting the developers :)

Yang10

Marquis
Well, an event would, of course, make us better, but I don't think so about the developers, hehe.
Good job :D ;)