• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: FoE app beta

Okamiris

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Clearing the cache Tried on 2 different device
Hi @Juber
I have a little big problem with the new version 1.136.0

Screenshot_20220713-134628_Forge of Empires.jpg

I have this after reinstall completly the FoE bêta app. I have access to my city, but after clicking on event Tab or DC Tab or event window ...... I crash and I have this screen .
Live server is impacted too with the wildlife event Tab and window!! :mad:

With another device:
20220713_140210.jpg

Browser or App version and version number
Recreation steps
/
Frequency
Always
Urgency
Yes
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager

Okamiris

Baronet
Add:
Negotiate a sector in campaign map => loading
Open a reconstruction mode => loading
Assembling fragments from our storage => loading

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Sadly, it could not be fixed yet, however the devs are working very hard to find the cause and to fix it. (It will probably also hotfixed for 1.235, so that it does not go live or be fixed shortly after)

nice2haveu

Baronet
Sadly, it could not be fixed yet, however the devs are working very hard to find the cause and to fix it. (It will probably also hotfixed for 1.235, so that it does not go live or be fixed shortly after)
Very sad to here. The issue is very annoying. Everywhere the issue persists on one use-case like , whenever player profile/account database have any new changes or update, that loading problem happens. Call to update players account on players recent changes is the place to look for the issue. Hope Dev's will look into it ASAP.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Have a developer with a device, clean out the settings (or uninstall) for FoE Beta App and then get back in (re-install) and monitor the download screen. I am sure they have a list of files that should go into execution by sequence that they can pinpoint to know which one has the error.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Could you please create a new thread for new bugs? having multiple reports in one thread is a bit confusing and makes it difficult to tag them correctly :)