• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: FOE-81420 Pictures of the residential buildings in the colony change as you collect their production

Troubleshooting
cleared your cache yes / different browser no
Every time I collect the credits for the buildings, the graphics of the building change briefly and jump back to the original.
I also have the same error in the current new settlement, where it also happens with the residential buildings.

I made a short video, I think you can see it clearly:

1.280.8a6c6b9f0e (19.03.2024 19:04), MonkeyDCapo (169507), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/122.0.0.0, 2560x1279, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)

Browser or App version and version number
google chrome Version 122.0.6261.129 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Recreation steps
go in colony/ settlement ans collect stuff from residental
Actual Behavior
the graphics of the building change and jump back to the original
Expected Behavior
no exchanging images
Frequency
It occurs every time you collect the buildings, regardless of the real time
Urgency
i think minor bug
Can this be reproduced?
yes, it happens every time! But it only happens on the beta. I don't have this error on Live! Either not yet or it only depends on certain buildings that I don't have there!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
hm. The bug has disappeared.
Probably because it was fixed! :p
  • :residentials:
    Collecting a building with multiple assets caused the other variant to appear for a short time. Those buildings will no longer change.

Norde

Merchant
It's frustrating that if there is a fix for it, then why is it released on live server without a fix?