• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: FOE-80409 - Advancing on the Continent Map Past Hymir

Troubleshooting
I tried Chrome and I've also sent a support ticket in case this is user error.
I recently joined Beta and I can't seem to find a way to advance past Hymir on the continent map. I don't see any options for scouting the next province.

Browser or App version and version number
Microsoft Edge (same issue on Chrome as well) Version 1.275
Recreation steps
There's nothing to do to create it. It seems the next option for a province to travel to is missing.
Actual Behavior
It seems the next option for a province to travel to is missing.
Expected Behavior
It seems the next option for a province to travel to is missing.
Frequency
Constant
Can this be reproduced?
N/A

Sinitar

Regent
I started a new world recently in IT server and they give me the chance to explore the next province near Hymir
I know also there have this problem for someone but for me works properly

Screenshot_515.png

Thanks for the screenshot...that's exactly what's missing from my continent map. There's no option to pay 600 coins to scout that province.

ElFuerte

Farmer
A lot of new people on the beta server are blaming about this problem... this should be fixed as soon as possible...

Not as long as they are TRYING to get the new Iron age neocity bolted on to their antiquated systems. Untill their "designers" figure that out, there will be problems.

mawthecat

Farmer
same problem here. My ticket to support has been passed on to developers and since then (jan. 12th) - Silence