• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Flashing in corner when negotiating in GE [51187]

• Thread starter DeletedUser8277
  • Start date

DeletedUser8277

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 8.48.12 AM.png

In the upper left hand corner when negotiating I was seeing these flashes, they were going by so quickly I could not see what they were. I took a video of my screen and then took a picture of the video paused on a flash. It seems to say 'Select resource'

This does not happen constantly or for every time, it's very frequent, it occurred twice during the 16 second video above, but sporadic. Today was the first time I've noticed this issue but today was also the first time I've played this weeks GE.

I am playing the flash version of the game on chrome.

DeletedUser8277

I rebooted into HTML and the flashing is still the same and in the same spot. However I did notice that for encounters 1-2 where there is only two options I did not see the flash, it was only when I got to encounter 3 that it began.

In HTML5 they were not as fast so I was able to make out the 'select resource 3' when it flashed in the corner where as in flash they were going by much too quick to read.

DeletedUser8277

Yes, as soon as I got to the 3rd encounter which has the 3rd option it was back flashing in the upper left corner.

Frankiedk

Squire
I noticed the flashing in top left hand corner when Nego in KE on HTML 5, the issue is when selecting goods, if you move the mouse to fast when selecting the good and move to the next "select good" the mouse tooltip seems to be the thing flashing, meaning the tooltip is in pos 0,0 and not at the mouse pointer, if the mouse was moved prior to the button is visible, if you move the mouse just a bit the tooltip disappears in top left, and places itself at the correct mouse location.
Hope this helps.