• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Fighting is not possible - loading process freezes

DeletedUser7198

Fighting not possible - loading procedure freezes

Reproduction Steps:

1. Choose neighbour you want to fight against.
2. Army screen opens. Choose attack units. Confirm that you want to attack.
3. Loading bar appears, turns fully green, but nothing further happens. The loading procedure freezes.
4. Tried clearing browser cache, plug-in container, restarting flashplayer, even restarting browser, then reloading the page.
5. After reloading the page in a re-set browser window, I am asked if I want to continue fighting, or retreat.
6. Hitting the 'continue fighting' button has no effect other than the loading bar appearing and freezing again.
7. Hitting the 'retreat' button cancels the current fight and locks the possibility to fight the same opponent for 24 hrs, apparently the fight is considered as 'lost'.

Issue Description (10/10):
- Fighting should be possible, at least after a restart, but is not at all.
- When restarting the page after clearing the plug-in container and resetting the flash-player, 'continuing' the fight should be possible, but is not.
- Instead, the only way to continue the game is to hit the 'retreat' button.
- After hitting 'retreat' I cannot fight the chosen opponent for 24 hrs.
Hence, not only is fighting impossible, but the whole procedure is registered as a failing fighting attempt, leading to a worse fighting ratio and losing ranking points.

Player: AdrianL
World: Dunarsund, Beta
Operating System: Win 7, 64bit
Browser Version: Firefox 47.0
Viewport Size: 1440x900