• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Feudal Japan Shrines have to be restarted individually

Troubleshooting
Cleared cache for last 24 hrs. No change.
Hi Beta Team,
In Feudal Japan settlement I collect from the shrines and must restart each one individually. The running restarts for production do not appear when clicking any of the shrines.

Browser or App version and version number
1.227.be6c06a58 (15.03.2022 19:22), Phillipa the Red (273466), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/99.0.4844.51, 1707x770, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
Place shrines in feudal japan settlement. Set for 4-hr production. Wait four hours. Collect production. Click a shrine to reset production. Click 4-hr production. Wait for next shrine to present for reset. It does not appear and must be click on individually to reset. Notice in pic below right arrow is not highlighted although two shrines are ready for reset. The pic of the shrines is too large for some reason.
Frequency
Each time I collect shrine production this occurs, 3-5 times per day
Urgency
Inconvenient but not urgent
Can this be reproduced?
I can't reproduce this because it is the games state when I open it
Screenshots

Attachments

• Feudal Japan Shrine 2.png
    Feudal Japan Shrine 2.png
    654.2 KB · Views: 2