• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovada

Regent
I guess there will maybe some changes to come before it will go RL

Festival and carriage to level 200 and managers level 4 you will be able to do easy 1 town in 1 day or a little bit longer ( if you care about nighthours haha)
No need to buy all 6 chests every time , if you plan it well it's possible to reach prize 13 with the golden upgrade, prize 14 golden heroestaverne you can receive in the chests (and when lucky no need to spend all your gems to buy everything)

But just like Patrick i think that on RL it will not be as easy and golden upgrades will be removed like was the case with Patrick.

Kronan

Viceroy
I guess there will maybe some changes to come before it will go RL

Festival and carriage to level 200 and managers level 4 you will be able to do easy 1 town in 1 day or a little bit longer ( if you care about nighthours haha)
No need to buy all 6 chests every time , if you plan it well it's possible to reach prize 13 with the golden upgrade, prize 14 golden heroestaverne you can receive in the chests (and when lucky no need to spend all your gems to buy everything)

But just like Patrick i think that on RL it will not be as easy and golden upgrades will be removed like was the case with Patrick.

Yes in hindsight that's exactly right - your advice is spot on - but I'm finding that I can't change my "open all chests" strategy now, in mid course, but I can modify it a bit...

Right now, I've already theoretically obtained level 9 for main event building (Summerhold Manor), and have it's level 10 upgrade. :check:

Next....I was looking to chart a path to get the Legendary Lodge - thinking I'd try to go reach for "Prize 14" by NOT doing the 1400 OPEN anymore, and concentrate now on the task line. Not sure that's going to work to get that far, though.

Alternately, I can keep doing cities in a day or 2, and hope to get lucky that a LODGE is there when I cross over @ 8.4Q to the chest prize list. Then maybe take my chances (with @CrashBoom's idea to try to pick it out of the list)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Juber said:
Just a couple of days ago we mentioned, that we are currently testing a different balancing for the minigame. We have now come to a conclusion and will adjust the balancing to be the same as in the St. Patrick's Day Event. Thank you for providing your feedback!

I find it really disappointing that the St. Pat balancing will be reused, and by the sounds of it that's final and not just a temporary thing while proper balancing is achieved.

As broken as the new balancing seemed, it was better from a player perspective, while still giving roughly the same rewards in roughly the same time. It seemed broken, but in practice there's nothing inherently bad about the way it was balanced. With some minor adjustments this could have been improved even more, for an exciting and fresh look at this event. Now it's just a carbon copy of St. Pat, which is quite uninspiring, especially considering a better version was there, however briefly, and however broken it seemed.

Please give the new balancing another go! You've copied everything else, the least you can do is make it fresh with some new balancing and quests!

almadies

Farmer
Good evening. shame to return to a copy of st patrick'day. modifying the last quests (impossible to do or bringing nothing to the game) might have sufficed as a balancing.... but that's only my opinion

While there is some little things here and there, the balancing on fellowship is much better than st paddies.

#1. It is worth it to keep upgrading the smaller buildings.
#2. It makes a faster town - which means even though you'll have to change the building costs, it means the game is LESS BORING. Nobody wants to sit on grass for 2 days waiting to hit 8.4.
#3. Inno needs to try new things and not just revert whenever "something doesn't go as planned".

jovada

Regent
@MooingCat
You are absolutly right , i was convinced that there would be changes because it looked easy , but also very dissapointed that devs tried to do some changes and not copy/paste Patrick and just because it looks to easy now once again drop to the old copy.

I really find it the title of developper unworhty

Last edited:

BENITO71

Farmer
In line with the previous comments, I find it unfortunate that it returns to a copy of the Saint Patrick's event, in addition to giving players who are in silver and gold a definite advantage in the league

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I'm not sure I like the changes we just got, I was getting use to the Fellowship version balance and the yellow upgrade to the Summerhold Manor is crap now :-(

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Something is not right, this are very weak vs the info below, the Summerhold Manor is correkt but not the Sunhaven Palace. Do not look like it should be for Jupiter.
*Er fikset nu* Tak

Summerhold.jpg

The Grand Prize​

To the victor go the spoils! Should your banquet be a success, you can win some wondrous new prizes, as well as old favourites! First we have the Summerhold Manor; at level 9 it gives the following bonuses:
Summerhold Manor - Lv.9 (4x4)
9.png
  • Happiness
  • 4-8 FP
    (star)
  • 30 Goods
    (star)
  • 5 Previous Goods
    (star)
  • 9-20% Defense for Defending army
  • 5-15% Attack for Attacking army
  • Random Production: 2 FP package (50%), 5 FP package (30%), 10 FP package (20%)

Should fortune favor you with the golden upgrade, the Summerhold Manor can become the Sunhaven Palace!

Sunhaven Palace (4x4)
10.png
  • Happiness
  • 9-12 FP
    (star)
  • 40 Goods
    (star)
  • 10 Previous Goods
    (star)
  • 21-31% Defense for Defending army
  • 16-24% Attack for Attacking army
  • 15-30% Attack for Defending army
  • 1st Random Production: 2 FP package (20%), 5 FP package (30%), 10 FP package (50%)
  • 2nd Random Production: 2 Blueprints for Inventory (50%), 4 Blueprints for Inventory (30%), 6 Blueprints for Inventory (20%)

Last edited:
Love this event change!! Events like spring used to be or summer/winter when you aren't really doing anything except moving images is so dull, managing cities like st patrick's day is such a fun alternative :)

Status
Not open for further replies.