• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just build your master butcher on lvl 1with a level 3 or 4 manager and the right side will produce more than the left side can manage.
With this methode it is possible to finish a town within 24 hrs.
Skip last quests with high demands and you can finish about 30 to 35 tasks each town
Forget about Butcher. It's absolutely not necessary to open it at all, and giving it manager level 3 or 4 is just waste of gems. You can open it just to fulfill the task.

BigCountry

Farmer
Just build your master butcher on lvl 1with a level 3 or 4 manager and the right side will produce more than the left side can manage.
With this methode it is possible to finish a town within 24 hrs.
Skip last quests with high demands and you can finish about 30 to 35 tasks each town
Thanks for this good & wise info :)

But it needs really long and at least again 24 hours to get them (Banquet Steward & Coachman) from lvl 150 up to lvl200 - this is very slow, while both are on level 3..... (2nd Town)

Maybe it will be necessary to upgrade coachman on level 4 before in next town? But this costs again maybe too much gems

Last edited:

pjotropbeta

Farmer
Thanks for this good & wise info :)

But it needs really long and at least again 24 hours to get them (Banquet Steward & Coachman) from lvl 150 up to lvl200 - this is very slow, while both are on level 3..... (2nd Town)

Maybe it will be necessary to upgrade coachman on level 4 before in next town? But this costs again maybe too much gems

No, this is the most UNwise info to follow.
You have to get Coach and bankuet steward managers to level 4 right at the start. Master butcher you only open because it is a task, but even without it you can do a town under 24H.

Kronan

Viceroy
Beta Feedback:

Check for error, please:

Yellow circle PRIZE Quest (which I"m not doing...) calls for lifting the level of the BANQUET HALL to level 300. It show my progress on this quest @ 165 now.

Yet the progress I've made on the actual Banquet Hall so far is 183.

Why the discrepancy? Is this accounting in error, or inaccurate? Shouldn't they be the same value?

Capture.JPG

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
I think this is easier than St Pat. I have now done this two days in the row: Start a town in the morning, do the tasks (about 30) and get the banquet/coach to the level 150 (managers at level 4) Use the rest of day to get those on level 200, go to sleep -at some point in the morning they have generated the necessary 8.4Q for the new start... And I intend to get this going until the gems are done hoping I have the full (not gold) building by then

Same here, I'm already sure I'll get the new fully maxed building (no diamonds spent). I like that the current balancing requires less micro-management than St Pat, that one was really stressful!

Kronan

Viceroy
Prizes/Rewards:

So far, I've found these locations for these products:

Legendary Lodge Upgrade (Hero Tavern 9 --> 10 upgrade):
Gold ($24.99) line,
Silver ($14.99) line,
Fellowship Prize line (0 cost) @ level 325 task completion

Sunhaven Palace (Summerhold Manor 9 --> 10 upgrade):
Gold ($24.99) line,
Silver ($14.99 line),
Fellowship Prize line (0 cost) @ 300 task completion,
:check:1400 gem option @ 8.4Q chest selection (=open all chests -or- get lucky and open the RIGHT chest individually if presented!! @CrashBoom )

So.. where else can I find the Legendary Lodge? Are the paid (both premium lines) and up @ 325 tasks - the only places?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.