• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackie

Squire
very expensive to play like this, but very fast

Attachments

• Bildschirm­foto 2023-06-03 um 14.26.35.png
    Bildschirm­foto 2023-06-03 um 14.26.35.png
    856.3 KB · Views: 74

GateKeeper

Baronet
It's 2 tasks for 60 pots, which I'm not sure is worth it unless you really need those tasks :)

Huh, you're right, could have sworn the available tasks went down last time I checked in my spreadsheet, but I see now they're not required :)

Here are my updated upgrade paths (town 1 updated, and fixed an error in town 3, it is the farm you need to get to level 100 at the end, not bakery):
View attachment 9713
Thanks Moo

I find out just how critical it is to get Banquet and Carriage to 200 before even opening Butchery, and making Bakery 50..... hard lesson learned ;) about a full day wasted by not doing that

Pass Go

Squire
in Banquet Hall, I have increased the level about 6 times, but it still shows 179B collected. even after closing browser window and restarting.

Kronan

Viceroy
Jester's Stage does this:

3 Fragments of Instant Special Finish

I searched for what that is, and can't find any reference or discussion.

Does anyone know?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Jester's Stage does this:

3 Fragments of Instant Special Finish

I searched for what that is, and can't find any reference or discussion.

Does anyone know?
Rewriting the name of it to be shorter possibly: "Finish Special Production" has been the name of the consumable in the past.

Basically every 10 days (30 frags) the Jester will enable you to finish whatever your favorite building is 1 additional time.

If you have big +FP chains (that take over 70 squares up) as your favorite collections it's a good deal

estrid

Baronet
I think this is easier than St Pat. I have now done this two days in the row: Start a town in the morning, do the tasks (about 30) and get the banquet/coach to the level 150 (managers at level 4) Use the rest of day to get those on level 200, go to sleep -at some point in the morning they have generated the necessary 8.4Q for the new start... And I intend to get this going until the gems are done hoping I have the full (not gold) building by then

pjotropbeta

Farmer
yes, now that foe helper is working, it is a piece of cake.
I work for one hour and 15 minutes to get al running and get banquet/coach to 150. Than 4 hous later log in and get coach to 200. Then 4 hours later log in and get banquet to 200 and go to sleep as 11 hours later you have 8.4Q.

CDmark

Baronet
2 tasks for 60 pots, saw it and here is my approach. To use round numbers, 600 GEMS for 30 tasks is 20 gems per task. this is about what we do every town. So 2 tasks for 60 gems is in the ballpark. but, here is where the "it depends" comes in.
If you are just going for 325 tasks (both golden upgrades) and don't want to commit more time, it could help. BUT, you could also open a 50 gem chest too, just depends on where you end up at the end of event.
If you are doing as many towns as possible, I would save it, this is handy for league play and getting Silver status. Tasks are frontloaded so, saving 60 pots here and there can help you at the end of the event, starting a town and getting many tasks done not necessarily completing the town, just getting more tasks for league play status.
Task rewards are insignificant.

HappyMumu

Farmer
Bonjour,
dommage que le Bât final n’apporte pas de population , très utile pour les petites cités
En général les bât d’évent en apportent :bonheur:

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Die erste Stadt kann man ja schon nach 1MB abschliessen. Macht das Sinn?

Was kostet denn die erste Runde der Schatzkisten?

First town you could finish after 1MB. Does this make sense?

What is the prizes of the reward boxes after first town? Same as after second round?
First town is supposed to be practice to understand the mechanics. But finish as many quests as possible (30ish) and then you can go to the next one without waiting. I made the mistake to switch to soon. So I lost a few quests.

Price for the reward boxes don`t change. The content is kind of random each round.

BigCountry

Farmer
First town is supposed to be practice to understand the mechanics. But finish as many quests as possible (30ish) and then you can go to the next one without waiting. I made the mistake to switch to soon. So I lost a few quests.

Price for the reward boxes don`t change. The content is kind of random each round.
Means between 1450 & 1850..?

I find it unacceptable that the devs haven't corrected the wrong picture for the carriage yet, 5 days later even when it was reported on day 1. Such a simple fix we won't see until it hits live ???

myrddhyn

Farmer
Has anyone adressed the off balance of the Banquet Hall and Carriage yet? (haven't looked at all messages on the 15 pages...)
Once they hit lvl200 it costs you 300T for a raise of 3B... :oops:. And I have both Banquet and Carriage managers on lvl4. I'm on my second banquet now and we're 5 days on the event (yes, I started from the beginning).... and not even close on finishing. On the St Patricks event I finish a city in 26-30hrs...
Am I missing something here...?

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Has anyone adressed the off balance of the Banquet Hall and Carriage yet? (haven't looked at all messages on the 15 pages...)
Once they hit lvl200 it costs you 300T for a raise of 3B... :oops:. And I have both Banquet and Carriage managers on lvl4. I'm on my second banquet now and we're 5 days on the event (yes, I started from the beginning).... and not even close on finishing. On the St Patricks event I finish a city in 26-30hrs...
Stop at lvl 200 for Banquet and Carriage (with manager lvl 4). Don`t level any further and you can finish a city under 24hrs

myrddhyn

Farmer
Hmmm... interresting suggestion. Means you're busy for 3-4hrs and then let it just go for 24hrs. Will have a try.
Thnx Ashura!

Rewriting the name of it to be shorter possibly: "Finish Special Production" has been the name of the consumable in the past.

Basically every 10 days (30 frags) the Jester will enable you to finish whatever your favorite building is 1 additional time.

If you have big +FP chains (that take over 70 squares up) as your favorite collections it's a good deal
this should help very well to get extra shadow towers of conjunction faster too ;)

Stop at lvl 200 for Banquet and Carriage (with manager lvl 4). Don`t level any further and you can finish a city under 24hrs
Just build your master butcher on lvl 1with a level 3 or 4 manager and the right side will produce more than the left side can manage.
With this methode it is possible to finish a town within 24 hrs.
Skip last quests with high demands and you can finish about 30 to 35 tasks each town

For sure. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.