• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a feature that the cart takes longer to move to the harbour than back to the storage? I mean it makes sense because the cart is empty but it does about zero for the gameplay.

Beta567

Baronet
You didn't even change some of the descriptions from St.Patricks event. How bad are you Inno? I don't even care about prizes but the mechanic of the event? Why? This event shows how bad things are right now in this company.

kafidav

Steward
This year's Event is all about friendship, mutual respect, helping others, and, might we say, the sense of fellowship! Throughout the Event, players will need to produce delicious food and drinks for a great feast. Manage your productions well, spend your resources wisely, and you can reap rewards. Along with many new buildings, avatars, and reward chests, the Grand Prize is the Summerhold Manor!

ok now with these sentences on mutual aid solidarity ect can you tell me when I could play with my i pad thank you in

Will-em

Merchant
You didn't even change some of the descriptions from St.Patricks event. How bad are you Inno? I don't even care about prizes but the mechanic of the event? Why? This event shows how bad things are right now in this company.
I'm assuming you look at the foehelper, in which it's not making any dispute between the 2 events.

CDmark

Baronet
Is it a feature that the cart takes longer to move to the harbour than back to the storage? I mean it makes sense because the cart is empty but it does about zero for the gameplay.
Phew, thought I was drunk when I woke up and saw it go fast then slow, so 2 different golden upgrades, and it looks like portrait lover lost at rock/paper/scissors for getting a portrait as a milestone reward, too bad, it is really upsetting me bcs I can't complain about it...lol. But, he/she still won the round for the paywall.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
It would be way more helpful, if you could make a bug report and show where these issues are. Only then they can be fixed before the live release. Remember: We are on the beta server, bugs are to be expected.

CDmark

Baronet
It is a little different, seems max on carriage and banquet have 5 then 15 (so far) instead of 10 being the first multiplier

Beta567

Baronet
It would be way more helpful, if you could make a bug report and show where these issues are. Only then they can be fixed before the live release. Remember: We are on the beta server, bugs are to be expected.
Cool. I'll think about it. I'm just not sure if you are going to fix it or just throw it in the dump like you guys did with stacking units.
and also since we are talking about it my message is more to that Inno just ripped St.Patricks event and changed the names inside the minigame and presenting to us like brand new event? Is this the right way to do it, huh?

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator

Fellowship Event 2023​

CTRL C + CTRL V

St Patrick's Day 2023
Yes but actually no. St. Patrick lacked a league system, didn't include 2 cash passes and didn't featured a full golden upgrade in the progress rewards.
Though the reskin is quite an interesting choice of modern times games. For those unaware, Inno is probably not really in charge of Forge anymore. Since modern times games bought Inno and with that Forge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.