• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironrooster

Baronet
This is the sort of thing that was A/B tested on live servers previously (specifically whether the pass should be for diamonds or $ was A/B tested on live for an event). So it's possible.
I dunno. The announcement says:

"Please bear in mind that the brand-new tier is a new feature that is currently being tested, so it is possible that it may not be visible on your account."

Sounds to me like some people won't see the second tier.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I certainly hope you mean only on beta. This doesn't seem like the sort of thing that should be getting A/B tested on the live servers.
Halloween was on live as a coin flip: cash or freemium diamonds. Why should this be any difference?
wait halloween on beta was the same? a coinflip if you had the pass with diamonds or not?
Yes, Halloween22 had an AB test: cash pass or diamond pass. Miraculously they only needed 1 AB test to conclude the cash pass was more popular.

For starters it's quite good. Building up fp stocks prior to Arc. Definitely looking forward to the live release.

Darkpepp

Merchant
the version number of the beta app does not play, you can also play it with an earlier version number. You can also play beta on ios, you just have to change the server in the server selector. my client version is 1.257, the beta version is 1.259.

TastyBeta

Farmer
I dunno. The announcement says:

"Please bear in mind that the brand-new tier is a new feature that is currently being tested, so it is possible that it may not be visible on your account."

Sounds to me like some people won't see the second tier.
yeah only got one tier on here but doesn't spend here either so guess that's why

estrid

Baronet
For a moment I thought (hoped?) this is the fellowship adventure as in Elvenar, but this is just St Pat in new disguise...
So, why is it in the introduction that the first round carries 11 goods to feast, but then the jumping hand requests updating the building to level two and it takes 14 goods? Meaning I must do the same round once again to do that before starting to play...

Status
Not open for further replies.